Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Depths of Manaan is Bugged

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DocGamer
07.04.2016 , 08:01 PM | #21
bump ^ ...same for me...2 times ran solo no wipes 2 times ran tactical...no wipes. Please fix asap as this is a progress blocker.
Harbinger:
Candycat, Moistmuffin, Chocolatemuffin, Banamuffin, Cherrymuffin,
Mileycyrus, Baconyummy, Cinnabuns, Magicmuffin, Snowcone, Lazerlips

RameiArashi
07.04.2016 , 08:46 PM | #22
I just completed solo version. and I have the same problem. I did not die once.

Bountyjay
07.04.2016 , 10:38 PM | #23
we have to do chapters 1-9, ok I did that, but the achievement for "chapter IX the Alliance" is buged and
The achievement for "Depths of Manaan" is buged.
I ran all chapters 1-9 i have the achievements for all but one chapter and i did this on the character i made the day the event went live. i have the dark vs. light icon on my character sheet when i'm at the character list when i login so i know they have to be a bug.

Jawa_Trooper
07.05.2016 , 01:05 AM | #24
same problem, only with group finder.

i REALLY don't want to do it again, the 2nd boss is a huge pain.
According to BioWare, I lack the imagination to get into the mindset of a species that doesn't have a pretty, human-looking face. I feel inclined to disagree
http://www.swtor.com/r/gCxLw6
Free 7 Days Y'all!

demotivator
07.05.2016 , 04:25 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Jawa_Trooper View Post
i REALLY don't want to do it again, the 2nd boss is a huge pain.
Ortuno is a fine example of a boss that is clearly not balanced for a tactical. Try to run it with a bunch of lvl 30 and no tank able to kite him and sustain the damage... I am not one crying for nerfs but tact Ortuno definitely needs a big one.
Randomizing your forums.

merovejec
07.05.2016 , 07:02 AM | #26
So far it all worked for me (surprisingly) i still have to finish Ziost and do KOTFE, but up to now i have 24% completed event achievments and all worked, also Manaan SM worked for me, no issues there. I have a few friends doing this (rest is ignoring the event) and they are already past me having done KOTFE, Eternal championship etc, so if you didnt get those its just a question of yourself and you need to make a ticket on this, they will surely fix it.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

merovejec
07.05.2016 , 07:03 AM | #27
I did Manaan SM and it counted for me, no problems.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.10 69015

Vhaegrant
07.05.2016 , 08:03 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
Cannot confirm, for me it's registered as completed (I did Manaan twice in tactical and once in solo mode). So while there may be a bug, it doesn't affect everyone.
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
I did Manaan SM and it counted for me, no problems.
Thank you, your cookies are in the post

Like the vast majority of bugs it is not going to effect everyone. But, this is a bug that is obviously effecting some, and it is a progression blocker. I'm happy for you that you got through and it counted. Unfortunately for myself and others it hasn't.

I wonder if there are many more that think they have completed it and will get a surprise when they aren't getting the Champion level to unlock.

I did have a pleasant conversation with a customer service rep, they advised to run it in a group as that was counting... which it isn't for me.
And, if it had been many of the other tac FPs I wouldn't have such an issue but the second boss on this FP is a group killer with the broad range of levels that you encounter.

It would be nice to hear if this is a bug that it's worth perservering with on solo runs in the hope that it will work. Or, if it hasn't worked the first time it's not going to work at all.

Baby-Girl
07.05.2016 , 09:16 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Vhaegrant View Post
Dark vs Light Event
Champion Level: Flashpoint Expert

Playing through Shadow of Revan Prelude and have completed in order:
Assault on Tython [solo]
Korriban Incursion [solo]
Depths of Manaan [solo]
Legacy of the Rakata [solo]

Went to check to see what flashpoints I still needed to complete and noticed that all but Depths of Manaan were showing as completed.

Is this a bug?
Or out of the four flashpoints in the Prelude is Depths of Manaan the only one that needs to be completed in a group?
Manaan is the only Solo mode FP that will not update for me in the LvD achievements when I complete it. I tried it twice. First I thought it was b/c I ran it as part of the Prelude to SoR storyline so I flew to Manaan and ran it as an independent quest pick up. No such luck. Others in my guilds have said they have the same issue with it as well. This is one of the few FPs I HATE running via Group finder but if I have to sucker some guildies into coming along I will.

Thank you for posting this thread. I will say I was hoping today's patch would fix it but I don't see it listed in the notes.
The Abrek Legacy
Maliha (Commando DPS) - Luijizka (Vanguard Tank)
Sthenoh (Shadow) - Tresin (Guardian)
The Shadowlands

RameiArashi
07.05.2016 , 09:30 AM | #30
Just finding a group that complete group version is nearly impossible because that second boss is not balanced for groups without tank and healer.