Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TaitWatson
10.27.2015 , 09:50 AM | #1 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:
  • What Class are you attempting the Chapter on?
  • Were you in the Chapter prior to today's maintenance? If so, how far into it?

Thanks!
Tait "pariahloki" Watson
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Avorniel
10.27.2015 , 09:53 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TaitWatson View Post
Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issues with Chapter VII. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!
Class Trooper Vanguard (Boosted 60)
Just Started Chapter VII

extra notes :-
Tried resetting quest,repairing,logging out and grouping up with someone who had it working none of these worked.
I sense a great disturbance in the Force... it's as if a million hamsters suddenly cried out in terror... and suddenly fell silent.

Chim-Lou
10.27.2015 , 09:58 AM | #3
Class: Jedi Sentinel

And yes, I was in the chapter when the servers went down for the second time today. I had just started it prior to shut-down.

CalBeast
10.27.2015 , 09:59 AM | #4
Hi Tait,

Class - Jedi Consular/Sage
Chapter progress - I've almost done the whole chapter (was expecting to talk to Lady of Sorrows in next few minutes when servers went into maintanance). After servers went live again, chapter progress was reset to zero (had to use launch to start it again from the scratch) but the game remembered that I had all bonus quests done (no destroy cameras bonus available after reseting chapter). When got to the stage with Access Terminal, I can see terminal, but button to click it is not spawning as it should. I tried to group with a player who haven't done this quest at all, but it didn't help. He got convo but I did not. He got his quest updated and mine was still in the same stage. Hope this helps.

crashedlux
10.27.2015 , 10:12 AM | #5
Smuggler
I'm not sure how far I was, but I'd gotten past the "Access the Terminal" part.
I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"

Oruedin
10.27.2015 , 10:17 AM | #6
I hadn't played it before the server reset.

I logged on after it was all back up.

I'm playing my Inquisitor and I can't touch the panel to further it. It's just after the T-7 part. There were tons of folks in the area, and most of them can click on it. A few of us can't.

I reset the mission and played through it again to no avail.

I still can't click on it.

Tadagyt
10.27.2015 , 10:18 AM | #7
This ain't the only thing the new patch broke. A lot of us can't log in with our trooper (commando in my case) that we left in the ship before today's patch. Loading gets stuck.

Since I couldn't play with my trooper, I logged in with my sentinel, who had already started lady of sorrows before today's patch. Well, I can't click the terminal so I'm stuck there until it gets fixed.

I guess I'll be playing pvp until you fix it.

_Rejak_
10.27.2015 , 10:20 AM | #8
Jedi Guardian

Had not started it until after the servers were up the second time. Fails at first attempt to click an access terminal (just after the T7 cutscene and accessing the first two points).

Radka
10.27.2015 , 10:20 AM | #9
Hey all!

We are currently investigating the issue with Chapter VII that is not allowing players to progress past a certain point. If you're having issues progressing through Chapter VII: Lady of Sorrows, please answer the following to help us find the issue:

Thanks!
juggernaut
I was in the chapter before todays maintenance
Merris, guardian ... Spark of Insanity
Red Eclipse

joshuahh
10.27.2015 , 10:23 AM | #10
Hey all!

Thanks!

Class: Juggernaut lvl 65
I had completed the part of the chapter where the bug is last night, but logged out right after. Tried re-logging
and restarting quest with no success.