Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[BUG] Torian Cadera vanished ...

Revictous
10.27.2015 , 09:11 AM | #21
Well , I have updated to the new patch but still no Torian. It just annoys me as BH is one of the last classes I have left to ready for KotFE.

Moonstorm
10.27.2015 , 09:19 AM | #22
Okay, so I have a level 60 female Bounty Hunter who has finished her story, Makeb, and some of Shadows of Revan. She has a full crew, Including Torian.

My newer Hunter, presently level 44 (yay heroic missions), finished Taris when Fallen Empire was released for early access, she had Torian for an hour and then he vanished upon area transition. He is still missing after today's patch. Is there a way we can put his face on Nerf milk cartons or something?

My Hunter misses her love, and I don't have any intention of progressing in the story without him.

Bobbyjust
10.27.2015 , 11:14 AM | #23
So, new patch just dropped and Torian is still missing. Devs really should start looking into this, I've stopped my BH from progressing any further in the storyline until this gets fixed. Sucks too, since I was really enjoying the story :/

AvalancheBlank
10.27.2015 , 11:40 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobbyjust View Post
So, new patch just dropped and Torian is still missing. Devs really should start looking into this, I've stopped my BH from progressing any further in the storyline until this gets fixed. Sucks too, since I was really enjoying the story :/
Yep, exactly same situation. Stopped on Quesh and just doing weeklies or datacrons with BH.
I really hope Bioware fix this within a week.

enziren
10.27.2015 , 12:33 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by AvalancheBlank View Post
Yep, exactly same situation. Stopped on Quesh and just doing weeklies or datacrons with BH.
I really hope Bioware fix this within a week.
Yep, same problem -.-finished Taris then he went 'poof' as I was going to quesh.

Ivanelise
10.27.2015 , 12:35 PM | #26
I played this game at launch for a month or 2. I didnt get very far into the story as I was waiting for my husband to have time to play back then so we could level together. I quit due to moving IRL and just never came back after that. Till now.....

I just came back a week (ish) ago. I consider myself 100% a noob as so much as changed and I never got far before in the story. I came back to this game 100% for the story and to finally get Torian as a companion. So I started a BH and leveled the heck out of her. Imagine my disappointment when I finally add Torian to my crew then find out he isnt actually there.

He wont show up in my companion/crew windows either and I cant pinpoint anything weird I did that could be the bug trigger. I completed my quests on Taris and he showed up in the intercom missions but as I moved on to Quesh right after I noticed I couldnt call him. He was nowhere to be found.

Ive been leveling a second BH hoping it was an isolated incident but after seeing this thread, I see that is prolly a waste of time. So I guess I will start a random char I have no interest in and pray this gets fixed soon as I really want to play the BH story.

Shaggyrocklin
10.27.2015 , 02:46 PM | #27
same problem here.

this should be looked into by the devs and hotfixed ASAP and not just on the next bigger patch, since it stops some players completely from progressing further, as his storyline / romance isnt accessible anymore after starting kotfe ...

Revictous
10.27.2015 , 03:02 PM | #28
YAY!!! After I completed Belsavis I got a quest to rescue Torian from Hoth. Long story short he has reappeared ! I would try this for those who have not gotten to this point .

Jariwf
10.27.2015 , 03:18 PM | #29
Same issue.

AvalancheBlank
10.27.2015 , 03:23 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Revictous View Post
YAY!!! After I completed Belsavis I got a quest to rescue Torian from Hoth. Long story short he has reappeared ! I would try this for those who have not gotten to this point .
And what about his companion missions?