Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Iresso romance not acknowledged

TinaLovesHan
10.21.2015 , 02:46 PM | #1
What the title says.

I played through the story yesterday on my Consular (Nayelii on Shadowlands) and there was no acknowledgement of their romance (which is completed and he is 10k affection, as she is my first character from 2011). She stayed faithful to him all these years and now in this expansion I guess it means nothing? I'm pretty disappointed.

I'm wondering if there will be a fix for this? I know it's not all characters as my friend started her Consular today and received his letter and got to tell the Emperor that she was committed to Iresso.

Thanks in advance.

Edited to add: So, after discussing the dialogue in cutscenes with my friend who ran her Consular through the beginning of KotFE it seems the mess up comes somewhere after Iresso leaves Marrs ship and before the first
Spoiler
if that helps.

Allatin
10.21.2015 , 04:28 PM | #2
I've got the same problem with Kira on my Jedi Knight and Elara Dorne on my Trooper.
I didn't have the time yet to looked on all my character.
It's really frustrating to gave them a Rank5 purple gift and have a lot less then they should have

TinaLovesHan
10.21.2015 , 04:31 PM | #3
It is frustrating. I have 4 yrs invested in Nayelii. Hopefully they can find out what is causing the mix up in recognizing existing relationships.

Nemarus
10.21.2015 , 05:30 PM | #4
Same thing on my Agent, who was faithful to Temple.
Shayd / Callem / RK-4X / "Trynt" - Leader of <Eclipse Squadron>, The Ebon Hawk
http://EclipseSquadron.enjin.com Imperial GSF-focused guild

"Serve the Emperor above all others."

flem
10.21.2015 , 09:17 PM | #5
Same problem with Nadia. Finished all the current content, no email or mention in the dream sequence.

I wonder whether this is a bug that is striking people who ran through the romance storyline at launch. That would be the worst.
Jedi Covenant | Formerly: Squadron 840; Shii-Cho | Bring back warzone pets!

TaintedMustard
10.21.2015 , 09:40 PM | #6
Same here on my male sage and Nadia. The sage was my first character I ever made and the first to level to 50 when the game first came out. So maybe it is about older characters. I'll run it on my newer shadow.

Azkari
10.21.2015 , 09:40 PM | #7
Same issue with my Warrior regarding Jaesa.

When approaching the group I couldn't state that my warrior loved one of them, instead had an option regarding a certain traitor. Then again when Valkorian mentioned love I was unable to reply that my warrior had found love.

I escaped out - and waiting for a resolution hopefully before continuing. I'd like to play the new chapters on my main, but not if it's not acknowledging my choices already.

TaintedMustard
10.21.2015 , 09:57 PM | #8
Confirming that it IS acknowledged on my newer shadow. He was created earlier this year.

TinaLovesHan
10.21.2015 , 10:36 PM | #9
Thank you for all the responses! So it's not just me, and it's not just the Consular. I wonder if there is a way to narrow down what is causing the bug to occur?

I didn't even know that it had happened to me until my aforementioned friend told me about letters and dialogue. I would have escaped out as well and waited for a fix. But as it is, it's too late for Nayelii, unless she can some how be reset and re-play the chapters?

I played on my Warrior tonight and was able to affirm a romance with Malavai. So, so far, just my Consular is affected.

TaintedMustard
10.21.2015 , 10:50 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TinaLovesHan View Post
Thank you for all the responses! So it's not just me, and it's not just the Consular. I wonder if there is a way to narrow down what is causing the bug to occur?
It also worked on my LS Warrior and Vette. Again, he is a somewhat more recent character, but not very.

It's too bad that the automatic level 60 can't do any companion interactions (outside of a couple with Qyzen Fess, apparently). It's also been a long time and I can't quite remember which characters have flirted with Lana or that chick from Republic Makeb (something Avesta?). Most of them didn't. I think I tried once for each out of curiosity. So I'm not sure how to narrow it down from here.