Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Class Quest missing since 4.0

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Toccss
10.21.2015 , 12:29 AM | #1
I'm currently playing Sith warrior i had just finished the last mission on Quesh (i had a quest to go to my ships holo terminal before the update)

Since the update this quest has disappeared its not in my journal and when clicking on the ships terminal nothing happens. I've even explored Quesh to see if i can pick it up again but have had no luck.

Did anyone else experience this?

===Updated 22/10/2015===
1. Patch 4.0a did not fix the issue
2. My ticket that was raised on 20/10/2015 has not had a response.
3. No response from twitter.

===Updated 23/10/2015===
1. My ticket that was raised on 20/10/2015 has not had a response.
2. No official response.
Quote: Originally Posted by supajasiu View Post
I called customer support, and the lady was nice enough to ask around, and apparently the devs know about the problem and there trying to work it out. So I can at least confirm they know **** is ****ed.
===Updated 24/10/2015===
2. No official response.
3. Apart from the quote above no one knows if its being addressed or not.

===Updated 25/10/2015===
2. No official response.

===Updated 26/10/2015===
1. My ticket that was raised on 20/10/2015 has just had a response and its been fixed!

Quote:
Greetings Toccs,

My name is Liam from Star Wars: The Old Republic customer service and i have reviewed your in-game ticket concerning your class mission disappearing.

Firstly, i would like to apologize for the delay in responding to your case. We have received a large influx of tickets recently and i can assure you that we are working to respond to all of these as quickly as possible. As a good will gesture for the delay in getting back to you I've added some extra Cartel Coins to your balance. (100 Coins)

Please find that when you next log into Star Wars: The old Republic with your character Toccs, they have been re-granted the missing class mission Ambush!. The mission steps have been reset and i can appreciate that this may be inconvenient given the progress you have made, however this was an unavoidable side effect of the mission disappearing. Following the mission steps now should let you continue your adventures normally.

If you continue to experience active class missions disappearing or older class missions reappearing, let us know as soon as possible and please refrain from attempting to progress any while we investigate.

Thank you again for reporting this incident and also for your patience while i reviewed your ticket. Should you require assistance with any other issues in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Liam
Looks like everyone will have to log tickets individually to get this fixed.

Cuiwe
10.21.2015 , 02:40 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Toccss View Post
I'm currently playing Sith warrior i had just finished the last mission on Quesh (i had a quest to go to my ships holo terminal before the update)

Since the update this quest has disappeared its not in my journal and when clicking on the ships terminal nothing happens. I've even explored Quesh to see if i can pick it up again but have had no luck.

Did anyone else experience this?
Is it blocking the progression?
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Toccss
10.21.2015 , 03:15 AM | #3
Sure is, i can't do anything at the moment class mission wise. I'm not the only one with the issue either.

Cuiwe
10.21.2015 , 03:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Toccss View Post
Sure is, i can't do anything at the moment class mission wise. I'm not the only one with the issue either.
Just like the T7 on Tython.

OMG Bioware, this is a, no, this is THE fail lol!

EA = paid beta testing
"I am not in this for politics, nor the wanton destruction, hell not even for credits. I have chosen this way of life because of the hunt and because it was pushed onto me on some ugly slimeball called a "pearl" and Honour bound me to this path ever onwards" Caelestinus

Toccss
10.21.2015 , 04:03 AM | #5
I'm just going to keep bumping the threads on the matter and hopefully it will be seen. I don't want to come across as an entitled brat but as a subscriber this is completely unacceptable, this obviously hasn't been tested properly.

onotang
10.21.2015 , 11:00 AM | #6
I have the same problem, my inquisitor class story mission on balmorra is gone after the patch. I havent finish it yet but the game says i have. this is really frustrating

SirPhilk
10.21.2015 , 11:46 AM | #7
I have the same problem on my sith assassin logged in yesterday and my class story had disappeared from my mission log, I have searched all of dromund kass and can not find anything to start it up again

Disunity
10.21.2015 , 12:47 PM | #8
Had the exact same issue as of yesterday. Played till Quesh, 4.0 launched, and my class quest disappeared. I even was able to do all of Quesh missions except my class. Its just gone and they haven't answered my ticket yet.

Toccss
10.21.2015 , 12:50 PM | #9
I will keep you guys updated on my ticket and i suggest you all do the same. Hopefully a solution is found soon.

firejockey
10.21.2015 , 08:58 PM | #10
Working on Alderaan. Accepted the mission before downtime, came back after and Battle Organa is missing.

Been 24hrs since initial ticket submission.