What Time Will Double XP Begin?

Stormtime

Sorry if this has been covered, but I only have found the dates listed for the upcoming double XP weekends but not the specific times. Have they announced that as well? I would imagine it may be similar to the last time when they started at 1pm CST but not sure at all.

• Dev Post

Hi! Good question Stormtime. I'm planning on a post tomorrow recapping our Summer Plans and updating where the teams are at in terms of hitting those dates, and was going to include these timestamps. I still will, but here they are now:

Double XP Weekend 1:

• Start: June 21’st @6pm GMT
  • End: June 24’th @7am GMT

Double XP Weekend 2:

• Start: June 28’th @6pm GMT
  • End: July 1’st @7am GMT

Double XP Weekend 3:

• Start: July 4’th @11am GMT
  • End: July 8’th @7am GMT

Just convert GMT to your timezone and you are set!

Hi! Good question Stormtime. I'm planning on a post tomorrow recapping our Summer Plans and updating where the teams are at in terms of hitting those dates, and was going to include these timestamps. I still will, but here they are now:

Double XP Weekend 1:

Double XP Weekend 2:

Double XP Weekend 3:

will there be any news about 2.4?

Double XP Weekend 1:

Double XP Weekend 2:

Double XP Weekend 3:

You have to lol, these guys can't make up their minds on what time zone they post their times in. I thought they had started using UTC.

GMT = UTC. These times never change. UK time changes in the summer for daylight saving, this is called BST (British Summer Time) and is GMT+1.

I honestly don't see how this is so difficult for people to grasp.

For the pedants amongst you I have oversimplified things slightly by saying that GMT = UTC. Although I believe they are currently the same time they are controlled by different organisations (Royal Greenwich Observatory vs an International Council). This means that in future there could be small differences between the two if there is disagreement over the implementation of leap seconds.

I don't live in UK either but GMT/UTC is an international standard. Not knowing your local time modifier to GMT is plain ignorance. It is a requirement when setting the time on most electronic devices that you select your time zone e.g. HANOI (ICT - GMT+7).

Of course the world is flat and was created in 7 days 6,000 years ago - but you knew that

I don't live in UK either but GMT/UTC is an international standard. Not knowing your local time modifier to GMT is plain ignorance. It is a requirement when setting the time on most electronic devices that you select your time zone e.g. HANOI (ICT - GMT+7).

Of course the world is flat and was created in 7 days 6,000 years ago - but you knew that

I don't ever have to use GMT/UTC for my computer, or for Daylight Savings. lol

I just use the US timezones. Imo BioWare should providing those too, and not just those weird international ones.

I don't ever have to use GMT/UTC for my computer, or for Daylight Savings. lol

I just use the US timezones. Imo BioWare should providing those too, and not just those weird international ones.

GMT/UTC is THE world standard... not some weird international thing. If there is ever only one timezone to be used in an international game, then that would be it. Its the one most people know their +/- from. People who don't... well maybe they should spend less time playing games and more time reading books.

But I'm sure, when they make the post, it will have all the timezones you could possibly desire in it.

Edited by Rantank

The REST of the world, not here.

Idk where you are, TUXs, but it is standard in the US as well.

If you notice, when you install windows it asks for GMT +/- X and not just timezone. Granted, it lists them all with corresponding information, like (Eastern, Western, London, Paris) etc.

Wouldn't be hard for them to just list it out -- but that would also make it much sloppier and bloated. It really isn't difficult to google, so there is no excuse for people complaining about this.

Google is their friend.

• 2 weeks later...
rather see more content and events that all levels can participate in than double xp..sure it's nice, but you have bigger and more important things you should be concentrating on.
Well, why don't you take the weekend off and do something else.

The game will still be here on Monday when you come back.