Datacrons are not fair for "Pure PvP'ers"! 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Rion_Starkiller

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Β 

Why do I have to do pve to get these stats that everyone else gets? BW you should give us free stats that we pick up from the pvp mission terminal. It's only fair!

Β 

Discuss.

Because rewarding people who do more than a singular activity is fine.

Β 

If all you do is PvP, you should be so good that you don't need the extra stats. But for everyone else who does both PvP and PvE, they are rewarded for doing more in the actual game than you do.

Edited by TUXs

Because rewarding people who do more than a singular activity is fine.

Β 

If all you do is PvP, you should be so good that you don't need the extra stats. But for everyone else who does both PvP and PvE, they are rewarded for doing more in the actual game than you do.

Β 

TUXs... you took the bait... I am disappoint.

Can I play with you? It is not fair that you have to level as PVPer. You should immediately be raised to the highest level + Free Endgame armor. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad

AAAAAAND Above all, it is not fair that you can only insert 20 graphics here. :mad::mad:

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Β 

Why do we have to do pve to get these stats that everyone else gets? BW you should give us free stats that we pick up from the pvp mission terminal. It's only fair!

Β 

Discuss.

Β 

New Datacrons have been Waaaay overdo, we should have a lot more with all the Codex entries that we have, we are missing a good amount. Thank you Devs for putting back Datacrons for the lore i hope. :)