Louisiana Represent!!!

Dovahkien

Checking in from Downtown Lafayette/Fightin'ville!

Denham Springs here

If any of yall are dads we would be happy to have you

Dads only guild? I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Edited by Johnnyburma

Checking in from Downtown Lafayette/Fightin'ville!

Dads only guild? I find your ideas interesting and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Johnny we don't have a newsletter at this time, but if your a dad we would be more than happy to have you at the site, even if you don't join the guild.

A buddy of mine and me started the site as a dad's community first, only thing is alot of us are gamers(I'm in Denham, hes in Thibodeaux, then another member that has been with us awhile is in Houma). We also have about 5 other dads that play Xbox from the New Orleans area.

Johnny we don't have a newsletter at this time, but if your a dad we would be more than happy to have you at the site, even if you don't join the guild.

A buddy of mine and me started the site as a dad's community first, only thing is alot of us are gamers(I'm in Denham, hes in Thibodeaux, then another member that has been with us awhile is in Houma). We also have about 5 other dads that play Xbox from the New Orleans area.

I am, in fact, a father of two. I like the idea of a "dad's hangout" and intend to lurk a bit at y'all's site.

FYI Darth malak seems to have a growin population of Louisiana players and a dedicated chat channel called "337."

I am, in fact, a father of two. I like the idea of a "dad's hangout" and intend to lurk a bit at y'all's site.

FYI Darth malak seems to have a growin population of Louisiana players and a dedicated chat channel called "337."

You were on SWG - Intrepid right?

We would be happy to have you at the site, we are a dad's group first and gamers second, so even if your on another server, being a dad your more than welcome.

BTW there are members only parts of the site(such as support, work, and family) that you can't see as a guest.

Edited by FirRojo

You were on SWG - Intrepid right?

Yeap- Ding-Dang. I remember you from ingame/OG Boards/Emu Boards. What server you playing on here?

We would be happy to have you at the site, we are a dad's group first and gamers second, so even if your on another server, being a dad your more than welcome.

BTW there are members only parts of the site(such as support, work, and family) that you can't see as a guest.

Ah, I think I'll sign up then. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Whoooo I am so glad the forum search is back. I was just about to post something either looking for a local guild or to start one that would be more like a local a social event... I did a search first and found this thread!

I love the Dad's idea! But I play with my 9yo son... Is this something that the children are welcome to be involved in?

I live in New Orleans... just blocks from the French Market in the Quarter. My son and I love playing SWTOR together and thought it would be cool to find other players in the area to play with as well. Call it something like Rajun Cajuns and have Emperial and Republic sides.

• 1 month later...

I have a Republic guild on Kaas City server called Bayou Raiders. Honestly it's not much of a guild. Me, my son and every once in a while my wife are the only members.

I'd like to grow but keeping it for local Louisiana players will mean slow growth simply because it is hard coming across other local players.

For now it would be fun for playing PVE missions as a group but for serious PVP we will need a lot more Louisiana players to stumble across it.