Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

10730 dmg stunlock in 7 seconds, best pvp class found

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
10730 dmg stunlock in 7 seconds, best pvp class found

Nexvir
12.29.2011 , 12:44 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by DrekorSilverfang View Post
Burst class does burst damage.

More news at 11 including snipers shoot stuff with guns.
I am using this as my sig.

Buzna
12.29.2011 , 12:45 PM | #12
I can do that with my BH too...just different style and I'm not even 50.
He can play his class no doubt.

Sheneria
12.29.2011 , 12:48 PM | #13
wow a 50 in pvp gear, with expertise that gives him up to 10% more dmg, killing people under 40.

maybe come to my server i show you how my sage with pvp gear and high expertise can tank and takeout a entire group of clueless imperials.
-Nostalgia is not as good as it used to be-

Volkkor
12.29.2011 , 12:50 PM | #14
Well, I know what my next alt is gonna be
Darth Volkkor Raidboss
Sith Sorcerer
The Twin Spears

Volkkor
12.29.2011 , 12:52 PM | #15

LAWL

roflroflroflrofl

Best line ever
Darth Volkkor Raidboss
Sith Sorcerer
The Twin Spears

Outbreakz
12.29.2011 , 12:54 PM | #16
Sorry to break it to you but 10k in 7 seconds is not a lot, my 50 Shadow can do this in 3 seconds, have a nice day.

jbrdude
12.29.2011 , 12:59 PM | #17
I have done over 8k crits with my single hidden strike opener ability, followed by other crits that do about double your 10k complaint (I almost always kill lowbies before they react). That being said I'm a 50 OP with some BM gear and no one else is on my server (at least not on Imp side). Once more folks have more expertise and gear in general, things will change.
"Nerf Rock. Paper is fine." - Scissors
704 expertise, 65+ VR before patch 1.1.

Randomiza
12.29.2011 , 01:07 PM | #18
this class is a joke. i am a 50 assassin albeit in noobgear and we had a scoundrel in the opposing team today which could not be beat... no chance. in the end, he was top healer AND top damagedealer with 11 medails. he killed me in 3 seconds and my buddy died 4 or 5 seconds later and we did like 10% dmg to him... for a burst class that can heal AND stealth AND on top of that has tons of cc... that's just to much sorry... pretty awful class design...

also, game is 2 weeks out and already people can have such a gear advantage to roflstomp everything? another fail if you ask me... with everyone beeing noobs it was really funny but lately those creeps come out of nowhere and just mash it all...

i mean i consider myself as a nolifer reaching lvl 50 already hehe but seeing such guys already emerge after 2 weeks is to much... as someone who only plays for pvp and easytime storyleveling i hope some of the stuff gets adressed fast...

oh darkfall... why did you damn greeks kill it?

gundamemo
12.29.2011 , 01:08 PM | #19
All the other posters who "claim" to do 10k in 3 seconds (2 gcd + 1 ability off probably) can screenshot or link your video clip and we'll believe. Its age of internet, I can claim to shoot lazer out of my eyes, so what.

The difference with other classes is that I can interrupt your dmg sequence because I'm not taking all your dmg IN A STUN.

Against non-stealth classes, I can either pre-position or "react" to your attack where as here I can't do jack. There is NO COUNTER, there isn't anything I can do because they'll always have the open stun/dmg on me.

Sniper/trooper you can you pop your defensive cooldown and line of sight, melee you can punt or ensnare or pop your defensive cooldown.

Stealth stun and dmg means its all too late by the time you're set upon. What's the point when you pop your defensive cooldown when they already pop their load on your back.

jbrdude
12.29.2011 , 01:13 PM | #20
Gundamemo, I can do Hidden Strike (over 8k), Backstab, Shiv, Lacerate, Lacerate (for potentially over 20k total -- if they live that long) -- often times before my opponent has done a single pt of damage to me.

Since you don't believe it, I'll take a screenshot of the most damage done in a single hit in a wz and upload it today. If you are on Bondar Crystal I'd be happy to show you in Ilum or Tattoine.
"Nerf Rock. Paper is fine." - Scissors
704 expertise, 65+ VR before patch 1.1.