Slow initial login

jjoren

Is anyone else getting a slow initial login? It now takes about a minuet or so for the "play button" to light up.

I play on two different computers, depending on wether my wife is using hers (she has the better one...lol) But i've noticed on hers, the play button takes a minute to pop, and makes the sound as if it just updated. It doesn't say or do anything differently, and doesn't affect logging in. I just put it down to one of the idiosyncrasy of the game...lol

I play on two different computers, depending on wether my wife is using hers (she has the better one...lol) But i've noticed on hers, the play button takes a minute to pop, and makes the sound as if it just updated. It doesn't say or do anything differently, and doesn't affect logging in. I just put it down to one of the idiosyncrasy of the game...lol

It might be a question of BItraider versus SSN, I suppose.

It might be a question of BItraider versus SSN, I suppose.

I did a fresh install after using a 3rd party uninstall program about a couple of weeks ago due to another issue, but just noticed the slow login the last couple of days. I'm using Bitraider.