Master Mode Flashpoint Group Recruiting : Bonus Required

DarkLordSnake

Greetings all! As you may know, recently confirmed by a dev via the official forums, the next big update that not only includes the continuing storyline, but a New Flashpoint is coming in December. With that being said, I have focused my efforts on trying to finish up Every single Master Mode Flashpoint on the achievement list.

I am currently sitting at 51%, but I am looking for more people to join me on a Regular basis running at least 3-5 Master mode flashpoints Per day.

This would begin at 4:00 P.m CST, and last until 9:30 P.m CST, of course followed by breaks from time to time.

Current spots open are 1 Tank / 1 DPS / 1 Healer. Please do be geared in at least Rating 302-306 at the most. Please make sure you have plenty of time to join these flashpoints as the Bonus Boss will be required per flashpoint run.

For those that are interested, you can send me a direct message or in the comments below. Thanks for reading.

---

Information:

- Server: Satele Shan

- Faction: Imperial Runs will start first, followed by Republic Runs after.

- Schedule: Date: TBA - Date will be officially scheduled once a full group has been confirmed.

- Time: 4:00 P.m - 9:30 P.m CST

Edited by DarkLordSnake

• 3 months later...