Scoundrel: Anti-Stealth?

Hollowsong

So, I'm really drawn to the theme of playing a scoundrel. I don't want to be cliché and play a jedi just yet and I don't want to join the Dark side faction (I have a feeling all the 12 yr olds will flood it with 'darth maul' wanna-bes).

The only gripe I have is that they're trying to streamline a WoW-Rogue-Like playstyle into a character that I'd love to play as just a gun-toting bad-a.s.s. I was tempted to play a Gunslinger, but alas... I'm a little put off by the dual-pistol 'Alucard' look, lol.

Anyway, I want to play a Scoundrel without utilizing much (if any) Stealth and not focus on melee. I know, that sounds crazy, but snooping around with an invisibility field just isn't my style of play and I really feel Scoundrel should use their blasters. You're probably saying right now, "why are you bothering to play a Scoundrel then? Go play something else!"

But I can't find another class that I like, thematically, as much as the Scoundrel.

Just look at this bad-a.ss scene...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEJbk7zrxs0&feature=related

He doesn't ask questions. He just shoots him.

Do any of you have any build suggestions with minimal stealth skills? I was thinking of a 7/12/22 build (Sawbones/Scrapper/Dirty Fighting).

I'm not even looking to min-max dps or healing. I just want to have a bit of fun. :D

Edited by Hollowsong

You could go for Dirty Fighting Scoundrel to have more pistol attacks and less melee flavor but at the end of the day you will still have to go melee for a proc or two.

Not happy with that direction either. Personally I would just go Dirty Fighting Gunslinger and smeg it.