The Scourge Return Thread

Lunafox

Scourge is probably my favorite companion in all the game, but at this point, I don't know if I trust BW to bring him back in a way that can justify his lengthy absence. That ship sailed back with SOR when Scourge should have been involved, and then AGAIN during KOTFE when they had no excuse whatsoever not to include him, the one character whose entire existence was based around eradicating the Emperor.

Maybe BW will surprise me with something amazing. We can hope.

This is the concern. I expect it will be very difficult for them to come up with a good return story and they will use the frozen-in-carbonite or in prison explanation :rolleyes: I'd like them to to come up with a story in which Scourge realises there is an even bigger threat to the galaxy, maybe Jadus-the-almost-Emperor-but-also-could-be-in-the-future and was with Kira working on a plan for that.

Thanks for the support PiiTarr. I agree with you, and I did think Nadia and Doc's return was one of the better ones. Let's hope no Ewoks get hurt or mishandled. How they deal with Scourge's return is everything. Save the Ewoks lol. ;)

I thought we'd agreed the Ewoks would be taken hostage only as a last resort if it appeared Scourge was getting short-changed in the manner of his return. :cool:

I thought we'd agreed the Ewoks would be taken hostage only as a last resort if it appeared Scourge was getting short-changed in the manner of his return. :cool:

I know, but I figured if there was real peril to the Ewoks, they might do more for Scourge. If I go after the porgs, there's going to be real trouble, that's the absolute worst case scenario, right there. :D

I know, but I figured if there was real peril to the Ewoks, they might do more for Scourge. If I go after the porgs, there's going to be real trouble, that's the absolute worst case scenario, right there. :D

Mmmm... roast porg... *drool*... sorry, what were you saying?

Mmmm... roast porg... *drool*... sorry, what were you saying?

They do look really good on a rotisserie. Mmmm.

Scourge needs to come back in an epic way and be made romanceable to all who desire him. It's one of the few things that would make me stay. :)

They do look really good on a rotisserie. Mmmm.

Scourge needs to come back in an epic way and be made romanceable to all who desire him. It's one of the few things that would make me stay. :)

In light of all the other original companions who have been made romanceable I think it would be only fair to add this option with Scourge upon his return.

In light of all the other original companions who have been made romanceable I think it would be only fair to add this option with Scourge upon his return.

Thank you! Here's another porg-on-a-stick for you. It's better than cookies and bacon lol.

You stumped me on the bacon recipe front! Imperial chefs need to get busy! This is the closest I could get to bacon - cookie wrapped porg.

LOL! And we're back to mad bacon recipes - spooky déjà vu moment :D

I really, really, really hope they've been trolling us with the short-alert-Scourge return and surprise us with a nice bonus Scourge-Kira chapter that covers the back story what they were up to behind the scenes during FE/ET and ends in a big romance return for both of them. It will be a sorry state of affairs if less than excellent story telling leads to the Empress of Strongholds/Grand Admiral of Quinnmancing and the forum's greatest Scourge advocate (that's you Luna) leaving the game. They should invite you in as a consultant writer for the Scourge return story ;)

LOL! And we're back to mad bacon recipes - spooky déjà vu moment :D

I really, really, really hope they've been trolling us with the short-alert-Scourge return and surprise us with a nice bonus Scourge-Kira chapter that covers the back story what they were up to behind the scenes during FE/ET and ends in a big romance return for both of them. It will be a sorry state of affairs if less than excellent story telling leads to the Empress of Strongholds/Grand Admiral of Quinnmancing and the forum's greatest Scourge advocate (that's you Luna) leaving the game. They should invite you in as a consultant writer for the Scourge return story ;)

*hugs* I'm flattered, that's so kind of you to say. If they did, I totally would, I'm sure it would be an experience. It seems there is going to be a real hole in these forums and it won't be the same, with Goreshaga, Nefla, me, Swingkittie gone and you and Rose hanging on by the barest of threads. Story is the heart of the game, as are companions. They need to do more not less.

Thank you! Here's another porg-on-a-stick for you. It's better than cookies and bacon lol.

I'd be okay with cookies and bacon too, but I'll definitely take porg-on-a-stick.

Hopefully they take note of all the interest in having meaningful returns for companions and Scourge winds up being one of those who is given a substantial part in the upcoming story!

I'd be okay with cookies and bacon too, but I'll definitely take porg-on-a-stick.

Hopefully they take note of all the interest in having meaningful returns for companions and Scourge winds up being one of those who is given a substantial part in the upcoming story!

*hands you all the yummy virtual cookies and bacon! And porg too* :D

I hope so, it would certainly shock the living heck out of me if that happened! So from your fingers to the dev's ears, I say! ^^

Aside from any potential and *fingers crossed* awesome romance options, I really hope Lord Scourge won't be restricted to knights only.

My Imperials, especially my Nox and the current Empire's Wrath, would gladly welcome him back home, since technically he isn't really a traitor any longer, but the one who knew Vitiate's plans early on and tried to do something against it, when everyone else was still blinded. Severe case of "told you so!"

Since the player characters are sort of a new generation of Sith anyway, even before KOTFE/TET, there is no reason to hold any grudges!

Or if Scourge really doesn't want to return to the Empire, as of now we all still are the Alliance. :rolleyes: as much as I initially dislike that fact otherwise.