Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Dantooine H2 solo


OlBuzzard's Avatar


OlBuzzard
06.06.2019 , 03:04 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
Location, location, location
ROFL ! Aint it the ever loving truth !!!
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

ZeroTypeR's Avatar


ZeroTypeR
06.06.2019 , 03:11 PM | #22
- Use a ranged companion.


- Maintain boss aggro.
- Avoid it's one AOE attack, it only has one attack.
- Grab a Missile, the highlighted box.
- Fire and break the shield, you may have to fire more than one missile.
- Attack the Boss
- Rinse and Repeat

I did that one H2, and then realized that I don't really want to do anything else on Dantooine.

My Gear: 249
Companion used: Shae lv 23

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
06.06.2019 , 03:21 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
I'm guessing that you used Z00M for companion (maxed at 50 points) and your gear rating is at least 250+ ... and I'm also guessing a few augments in there as well ! Am I right ?
I used Shae and she’s only lvl 30-36. I haven’t got Z00M on those Alts cause they are my pvp ones
Max gear was 248 total gear rating. But everything was equiped with 228 Augments and a couple of 236 ones.
I also took some purple med packs, the one’s for you and comp and a versatile stim was equipped. I used some seismic grenades in the 4 man to slow down some mobs when I needed to CC in the tunnels

TrixxieTriss's Avatar


TrixxieTriss
06.06.2019 , 03:30 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by hillerbees View Post
As it stands this is definately not a regular H2 as your companion is likely to get one shot from walker. I can see how people could have fun trying though so if it was up to me I'd just have it relabled h4 and leave it as is.
Use your comps passive ability to move them around, but you need to time it right if you can’t get them to stay where you want.
Also, use a ranged comp because a melee healer like Hexid for example, will jump into the targets path and get hit.
If you have a taunt ability or pull, you can taunt the walker or pull your comp out of the way.

Sarlegant's Avatar


Sarlegant
06.06.2019 , 08:58 PM | #25
I did the 2 man first time, died twice, got the mechanics down.. decided this long winded fight wasn’t in my long term plans to grind. Yes, using your interrupt will help speed this fight up so the rocket isn’t on cool down.

I would have to do some combination of these 3 heroics 5 times in two days for what amounts to an increase in rep gain. For me, these heroics have a poor time to gain ratio. Never mind first I have to clear several large packs, kill 3 elites, just to get to this ops boss style fight in a heroic.

One main, and 7 alts, makes time a consideration. The tokens bind, but the rep gain is legacy... getting to legend, without ever doing these heroics is just a secondary process.

Conclusion... it’s fun to do these Dantooine heroics once. Dantooine real value comes from its rapid planetary conquest from simple quests and rampage.

OlBuzzard's Avatar


OlBuzzard
06.06.2019 , 09:37 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroTypeR View Post
- Use a ranged companion.


- Maintain boss aggro.
- Avoid it's one AOE attack, it only has one attack.
- Grab a Missile, the highlighted box.
- Fire and break the shield, you may have to fire more than one missile.
- Attack the Boss
- Rinse and Repeat

I did that one H2, and then realized that I don't really want to do anything else on Dantooine.

My Gear: 249
Companion used: Shae lv 23
This sounds pretty reasonable. I just have to buff Shae a bit and try it with the right character. I sort of figured 248 to 250 ish in gear (average) ... so I'm not that far off. So I'm kind of looking forward to this one !

Thanks in advance !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

ZeroTypeR's Avatar


ZeroTypeR
06.07.2019 , 08:57 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
This sounds pretty reasonable. I just have to buff Shae a bit and try it with the right character. I sort of figured 248 to 250 ish in gear (average) ... so I'm not that far off. So I'm kind of looking forward to this one !

Thanks in advance !
You are most welcome. Some things to keep in mind:

- It's best to set your companion to heals
- The AOE does at least 18k damage per hit, about 6-8 hits or like getting hit by Shae's AOE.

OlBuzzard's Avatar


OlBuzzard
06.07.2019 , 09:12 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroTypeR View Post
You are most welcome. Some things to keep in mind:

- It's best to set your companion to heals
- The AOE does at least 18k damage per hit, about 6-8 hits or like getting hit by Shae's AOE.
The companion setting of "heals" is pretty much where I leave them. Once in a great while I'll change it... but very rearely. I've found that it keeps them from wandering off too far... Well for the most part. they still have a tendency to get into trouble ... from time to time !

The other thing I try to watch for (though not as successful sometimes as I would like) ... is where my companions are in fact actually located.
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

Elessara's Avatar


Elessara
06.07.2019 , 09:26 AM | #29
I actually found this H2 was less annoying on my dps Shadow than it was on my dps Guardian, even though the guardian was better geared (comp was the same at the same influence rank).