Is that it for Malgus?

Really?

We had about 3 years of Malgus being built up as this end all, be all extremely powerful and deadly Sith Lord which led the assault on the Jedi Temple and everything else....and we kill him in one Flashpoint?

Don't get me wrong, I liked False Emperor a lot, in fact, I think it could have been it's own separate Operation, but it just felt like Malgus was WAY too easy to take down for how much he was built up.

I'm really hoping that we see more of him. I'll be pretty dissapointed if this was the end for him.

I imagine that's why they have you knock him off the ledge rather than flat out kill him. It allows them to bring him back later by saying he didn't die from the fall.

Or in another weird parallel to the SW Movie timeline/events it will be clone bodies.

Edited by Battyone

I agree, he was a bit... of a let down. I'd much prefered to of had the false emperor has a flash point with his apprentice as the final boss something like that, he drops a key, then you exit and then enter a 8/16 man operation which is literally just the throne room. The Elite guards that jsut walk out? sod that they're the trash, the 2 sith who confront you should be the warm up act, followed by the cut scene then the fight for malgus :) In 30 seconds of thought, a new operation ahs been created. A long one? no by no means, but it would have felt a damn sight more epic, than what it is... and for me its the most epic feeling fight of any FP which says alot.