Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Checking In!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DawnAskham
Today , 08:51 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthSpuds View Post
Yes, I see the problem, do you?

The reason the Devs still "get hate" when they do deign to lower themselves to communicate with us is that 95% of the time that communication demonstrates, beyond any shadow of doubt, that they have not listened to us at all.

Take Keith's comments on Crafting.

Some adjustments? What does that even mean? Unless they are rolling back at least 50% of the changes they have just made to Crafting they are not even getting close to making any significant improvement.

In fact the most expeditious way to improve crafting would be to scrap 6.0 Crafting altogether. There is not one single change they made to Crafting is 6.0 that is worthy of remaining in the game.

Don't believe me? Look at Steve's post earlier in the thread: https://www.swtor.com/community/show...0&postcount=71

Bioware have done their usual, dishonest dirty-trick here.
They have broken something 100% so when they rollback on 50% of those changes we'll be expected to thank them for listening to us and only breaking it 50%.

I for one am not stupid enough to fall for that more than once, and Bioware had that one and only chance way back when Command Crates fist dropped.

Anyone still falling for it needs to take a long hard look at themselves in a mirror, and start trying to find some self-respect.

All The Best
The question I find myself asking is this...

Are Bioware so grossly incompetent as to completely miss the cumulative exponential impacts (all negative to players) from the changes made, whether due to ignorance on the part of the developers or just poor management and resourcing, or are they that calculating in pushing the most absurdly negative changes possible in an effort to distract everyone when they roll back only some small portion?

Either answer isn't good, so it really doesn't matter - evil genius or just plain stupid results in the same thing - a decent but small story release trashed by egregiously bad changes to the parts of the game beyond the story.

Darklighter
Today , 03:17 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by JainiaDral View Post
You know, as someone living in a real-life Empire right now and seeing everything that was built up over centuries of popular struggle get dismantled by a reality TV show wrecking ball, that type of story really holds no appeal to me at all. I'm repulsed enough by reality
How do you even get out of bed in the morning.....THE WORLD IS ENDING!

The Force shall free me.

Wopr
Today , 06:30 PM | #143
Anyone know what time Keith is suppose to talk about upcoming info? Or did I already miss it?
W.O.P.R. War Operations Planned Response....Shall we play a game?