Dps Juggs in 4v4 maps are piniadas

sachuk

1. Lore wise one handed sith/jedis are strongest

2.jugs are half tank spec

3.when i enter rated pvp as a dps jug i get hatered and every one tells me not to que no matter how i play

when i play pvp as adps jug i feel naked ggeting killed pretty easy while clases like sniper or mercs are god modes

killing my game for entire expoansion FIX MY CLASSS ITS ABOVE STUPID

i spended alot of momey on this game and i waited for a year for my class to be fixed and it didt get any fixes still mian target every rated pvp mach

Yes DPS juggs are not in a good place for ranked at the moment. A tank with DPS mods feels a lot closer to how a jugg should play, but I don't much care for playing tank in ranked. Here to hoping the class will get some love in game update 5.6.

1. Lore wise one handed sith/jedis are strongest

2.jugs are half tank spec

3.when i enter rated pvp as a dps jug i get hatered and every one tells me not to que no matter how i play

when i play pvp as adps jug i feel naked ggeting killed pretty easy while clases like sniper or mercs are god modes

killing my game for entire expoansion FIX MY CLASSS ITS ABOVE STUPID

i spended alot of momey on this game and i waited for a year for my class to be fixed and it didt get any fixes still mian target every rated pvp mach

There is a way to make dps spec work but it requires dodging healer games and focus on kiting. But it's not how jugg playstyle is supposed to be.

Also a huge amount of pvp bugs make dps specs even less viable. Such as unavoidable commando nets, worthless pooled hatred and half broken reflect. If you face good players they will 100% exploit those advantages and you will suffer. There is nothing to do at this moment, let's hope for 5.6.

Yes DPS juggs are not in a good place for ranked at the moment. A tank with DPS mods feels a lot closer to how a jugg should play, but I don't much care for playing tank in ranked. Here to hoping the class will get some love in game update 5.6.

I think its been longer then a moment lol.

DPS juggs are incredibly hard to climb rating, with alot of wits and tons of games you can climb buts its stupid painful.

if you are worried about rating DPS juggs and PT are not the classes for you, they are fun (i play both in ranked) but they are not "rating" classes, you basically just get globalled or run around like a chicken and hope your teammates can win.

maybe some day BW will give a crap about some of these classes performances in ranked. prob not.

Oh man... remember when everyone was complaining about jugg cds being too op and that they were the only ones able to h2f and that they were too tanky? I 'member :(

I remember too. Now all dps guardians accomplish is getting wrecked. A buddy of mine was arouund to tank so I went back to vigi for a night. Never again. Still top damage on my team somehow, yay pub side harby, I guess.

Yeah.

However, theres still some awesome juggs out there (a few,), that can make it work in ranked.

They kite well and hit like a truck when at you.

Some kites better than other, sure, but I have yet to come across any dps jugg that could "make it work in ranked" in the current meta.

enogth this game soks juggernaouts lol worst gametime evar

from now on ill give it 0 rating in pvp and as pvp player only 0 rating anywhere

1 year of jugs being piniadas all around

Edited by sachuk

Based on the OP's post, he's either a child, or drunk.

Either way, he probably shouldn't be doing ranked :d_eek:

While OP certainly exaggerates a bit, probably, from my experience playing vigi in reg 4v4 arenas it's a marginal nightmare. I can only imagine it being worse in ranked with more competent players (thus the reason I've never bothered, if all that happens is getting clobbered I'll stick to a format where I can still contribute).

There is a way to make dps spec work but it requires dodging healer games and focus on kiting. But it's not how jugg playstyle is supposed to be.

Also a huge amount of pvp bugs make dps specs even less viable. Such as unavoidable commando nets, worthless pooled hatred and half broken reflect. If you face good players they will 100% exploit those advantages and you will suffer. There is nothing to do at this moment, let's hope for 5.6.

How is reflect half-broken? Do you mean that it's still capped and very weak compared to its counterparts on scoundrel and merc?

How is reflect half-broken? Do you mean that it's still capped and very weak compared to its counterparts on scoundrel and merc?

No, you stated obvious drawbacks, but it's broken because explosive probe and volatile go through reflect.

Edited by DerSchneider