Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

My vector fan art

Numeanor's Avatar


Numeanor
03.29.2013 , 03:37 AM | #1
I have made some vector art (wallpaper).
Title of image is: Battle over tatooine. It's not much as I'm still learning to use adobe illustrator (ising it for 3 weeks now).
image
Maybe I will make it even better in photoshop, but as I said I'm still learning. I haven't even touched photoshop yet :P It's hard to stop drawing and go back to learning.

Vesaniae's Avatar


Vesaniae
04.01.2013 , 09:49 PM | #2
Wow, this looks really good! If you can do this in Illustrator after only three weeks, Photoshop probably won't be too hard. I like this a lot.
Serence Legacy Ebon Hawk
There's always lightning.

Eternalnight's Avatar


Eternalnight
04.01.2013 , 10:03 PM | #3
Somehow I expected to see Vector (You know, Imperial Agent's companion Vector Hyllus)

I was like: "Does Vector have fanboys now?"

Ixum's Avatar


Ixum
04.02.2013 , 09:42 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Eternalnight View Post
Somehow I expected to see Vector (You know, Imperial Agent's companion Vector Hyllus)

I was like: "Does Vector have fanboys now?"
He does, and I was like "hmm that isnt vector at all" ;o
The Male Eyecandy thread!

Game of Ixum @ TUMBLR

Toyboy | Splashy | Thrilldrill | Spray | Lustus | Zwallow | Virilo | Hotgun of Nano @ TOFN
Fappo Red Arcadia EU @ The Progenitor

Numeanor's Avatar


Numeanor
04.02.2013 , 10:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
Wow, this looks really good! If you can do this in Illustrator after only three weeks, Photoshop probably won't be too hard. I like this a lot.
Thank you very much, but I found problem with Photoshop: it's almost impossible to make something nice with mouse so I made indiegogo campaign to help me get stuff I needed.
Here you can see more of my artwork, but it's limited because I only had 30 days trial for adobe suite.
http://igg.me/at/matej-art/x/615607
If you can I would be happy if anyone will share this around

CaldaRaric's Avatar


CaldaRaric
04.05.2013 , 12:18 PM | #6
That's really good for only three weeks of using Illustrator. I took college courses for computer art and I never was that good. Good job, man.

Numeanor's Avatar


Numeanor
04.06.2013 , 12:36 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by CaldaRaric View Post
That's really good for only three weeks of using Illustrator. I took college courses for computer art and I never was that good. Good job, man.
Thank you very much.
More art can be found here:
devianart