Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cerazian
05.10.2017 , 02:07 PM | #181
I put 9 recovered relic tokens I've been saving up over time (to get the Sith Academy Obelisk deco) in my legacy hold and it disappeared. I think i might have put a different item in the slot it was occupying last night not knowing this affected the situation. As a result I got most items back but not the recovered relics. Do I open ticket at this point or when am I getting it back? Saw the update last night but not much after that.

keetrazor
05.10.2017 , 02:18 PM | #182
I'm glad they are fixing this to an extent. It'll be interesting to see how they find data on what was lost, because that is a LOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT of data to look through for them to find it. Alsoooooo if you feel like compensating for lost game time with some 248 gear I wouldnt complain
"Speak softly, and drive a big tank!" - Hondo Ohnaka

click http://www.swtor.com/r/RPdrpb for free stuff pretty please with a rakghoul on top

LaLocaMocha
05.10.2017 , 07:56 PM | #183
Well another version I've heard for FUBAR = F#*ked Up But According to Regulations where as I think SNAFU is more apropo for some of the on going glitches & Bugs - Situation Normally All F#*ked Up!. Here's to hoping all lost stuff does get tracked & returned.
I Don't Suffer from Insanity,
I Enjoy Every Minute of it

People AROUND me Get to Suffer!!

Hammaclar
05.11.2017 , 11:29 AM | #184
Bump...An update on the recovery of items was promised for the 10th. Still waiting to hear how and when we might get our items back.