Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Att BW - Harbinger - items vanishing from CXP boxes, GTN, Invents, Cartel martket.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Loska
05.09.2017 , 01:24 PM | #1
Hello

So items are now vanishing from our invents, GTN, CXP boxes....

I got a 230 implant on a lower lvl toon used it needed it on that toon yay, logged off loaded another toon 1hr later went back and the spot it sits in is empty! its just gone!

Also ppl are losing items from the Cartel Market. the GTN is losing items.

Was questing on Nah Shaddaa and logged off and my entire invent was empty on reloading the toon!

This needs sorting asap, im not the only person this is a server or all server issue,

Thanks.
][D]Loska - Brought back to the light. CE V.I.P
http://www.doomcraft.net/

MrRuck
05.09.2017 , 01:32 PM | #2
Bioware please read the bug forums. Don't want a server rollback but it's starting to look inevitable. :/
Lycaon
<Samurai Pizza Cats>
www.twitch.tv/beertruck

Toraak
05.09.2017 , 01:33 PM | #3
I had this happen to my Level 1 alt as well. Opened up the 4 cantina crates I had earlier today to prep it for leveling, as well as pulled out the Fallen empire early access major XP boost. Logged it back in after eating lunch to get down to work, and my inventory was now empty. I do not have the Cantina crate mails in the mailbox as well, so they're just gone.

PS: I also lost my Hutt trainer, it was in my inventory as well.
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Arsinoe
05.09.2017 , 01:35 PM | #4
Same here. I got a 230 head piece on a toon from my cxp box. I stripped the guts out of it and put it in legacy gear and stuck that in my legacy bank for another toon. The shell went into my cargo hold. Logged out, logged back in an hour later and the shell was gone. The legacy piece is still okay, but i'm waiting for it to disappear too.

On another toon, I lost all the quest rewards for 6 out of 8 Nar Shadda heroics. All of the boxes, the greens and blues from looting when I had to log out of that toon then go back to it.

Guildies have all reported they've lost gear, quest rewards, whole unopened cxp boxes, cartel market items that they'd just gotten but not redeemed, things purchased off the GTN and stuff that had been traded between toons. They were all things that were spawned or manipulated today. Older stuff was fine.

Bobzillaaa
05.09.2017 , 01:37 PM | #5
there are also reports of people unable to load into certain toons like myself

TUXs
05.09.2017 , 01:37 PM | #6
I've also heard about entire guilds disappearing...it's an Imp guild, so it's no big loss...but still
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Theeko
05.09.2017 , 01:45 PM | #7
I haven't noticed anything disapearing from my gtn yet maybe could be graphic errors and restart?

bubbalooau
05.09.2017 , 01:53 PM | #8
ive lost an entire legacy healer set and cxp bossts/boxes are disappearing at random.
this needs to be fixed asap.
i sure wish i could set this forum to use my proper time zone....

ArlindoGMNeto
05.09.2017 , 01:59 PM | #9
I lost 11000 CC worth of items today.

They vanished from my inventory and cargo hold.

Only the stuff from the pack explorer were spared, just some comp gifts.

This is getting ridiculous indeed.
Code for free stuff: http://www.swtor.com/r/BsbXpj

RaiderMid
05.09.2017 , 02:01 PM | #10
Same problems here. Come on BW at least acknowledge that you're looking into it. No point even playing right now with gear obtained today vanishing.