Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Would u like to have only one Server for all players?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Would u like to have only one Server for all players?

Kampflerk
02.13.2019 , 01:29 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
He is saying he agrees to make one server for all, because the population is low and having more servers as it is now; more than one is bad.
oh, Sorry o_o No idea was brain afk

Yea then you would have a Problem. When you put you own Characters over the Game itself, its health and the feeling you lost a "Name"... Sorry this is ******** (My Opinion)

casirabit
02.13.2019 , 01:35 PM | #12
No.

Reasons:

1. Not a fan of losing names that I have had since launch.
2. Not a fan of people coming over to Star Forge and going on for months that roleplayers are not welcome and that they should stop roleplaying since they don't contribute anything to the game.
3. Not a fan of ninja's when you are out doing dailies and they stand around waiting for you to kill something and then they swoop in, like the vultures they are, and take the item you need. While sometimes you can circumvent this not all the time can it be done.\
4. There is no guarantee you are going to have more players doing what you want anyways. There is a chance it will not change anything as not everyone PVP or does Operations and we could wind up losing more people if the merge the servers.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

Zerileth
02.13.2019 , 01:59 PM | #13
I could care less about 1 server or not because I've deleted most of my alts down to 9 now ( what's the point as they'll never have the good gear) and bioware made sure it would be too expensive to server hop so I'm down to just 2 servers.

Plus as I've said before, 1 server is the end of the game. Bioware will go maintenance mode or EA will shut it down. The population (subs, revenue etc) will be too low that it won't justify new content.

Saying all that, just go one server so we can stop these ridiculous threads.
7.0 Return To Kashyyyk
IGN: "Bioware sees soaring profits with new SWTOR expansion, Return to Kashyyyk."

TUXs
02.13.2019 , 02:08 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Kampflerk View Post
Bitte was?? o__o This is so stupid.. So you DONT make ONE BIG SERVER for ALL Players for ALL Languages because you DONT have ENOUGH People they Play the Game?? Seriously? THIS is the SENSE you make a Server consolidation because of to less Players....
I was agreeing with you. We only need one. Our population is too spread out right now and we honestly just don't have enough players to support multiple servers imo.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Noerra
02.13.2019 , 02:19 PM | #15
If it would located in EU datacenter, i would be annoyed because of name issues, character slot limitations and places being too crowdy.

If it would be located in US datacenter, i would just quit.

So no. Would not want only one server.

Lunafox
02.13.2019 , 02:26 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
No.

Reasons:

1. Not a fan of losing names that I have had since launch.
2. Not a fan of people coming over to Star Forge and going on for months that roleplayers are not welcome and that they should stop roleplaying since they don't contribute anything to the game.
3. Not a fan of ninja's when you are out doing dailies and they stand around waiting for you to kill something and then they swoop in, like the vultures they are, and take the item you need. While sometimes you can circumvent this not all the time can it be done.\
4. There is no guarantee you are going to have more players doing what you want anyways. There is a chance it will not change anything as not everyone PVP or does Operations and we could wind up losing more people if the merge the servers.
All of this, plus the lag it would bring. Absolutely not. I won't have people coming in and thinking they can run amok and say this is the pvp server now, all others get out...like they did the last time.
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house

kcirevamnalyd
02.13.2019 , 03:26 PM | #17
I maybe in a vast minority, but I'd like to go back to the 17 or so severs we had 14 months ago. Change the transfer cost back to 90cc and let the people that want to move to a server for better grouping options go, I like having smaller populations, I don't run OPs or PvP and never had much of a problem with using group finder for Flashpoints. I'm have however had more issues with lag and objective collecting on the current server system. Bounty Hunting week was a nightmare for me, as I lost targets to people not wanting to wait for me to capture my target, jumping in and killing them before I could drop carbonite traps. I understand it more a me issue but you asked, I answered and we all have our own play styles.
Odessen: Republic Trooper: We can't do everything on our own. We need more people or better equipment.
Not All Heroes Use the Force.

Kampflerk
02.13.2019 , 03:59 PM | #18
Yea its fine that you dont care about population. Its fine to care about you Char. Names and the Lag Issue but to the first its Stupid afterall. Instead of having a better and healthier Game you would play an a whole Server for you own? Like the Troll trys from such ******* they care only about them selfe, dont like to play with other people or have no real idea about such things <3

"Ninja's" how they Call it are in every game but whats exactly is the issue where is none? Yea People came and farm some Mobs and? They cant Gank you when you only play in the PVE instance. "Mobstealing" is already a "problem" since the Games Launches (Was also over years in WoW) but how cares? If you get "Ganked" you turn off, make something different and come back later.

RP Players are on every Realms, Darth Malgus, Tulak Hord, Satele Shan, but they cant make propper RP because of the Game Itself. SWTOR doesnt "allow" it because its lacking such things like a Chat over the Charakter, Propper Emotes and some other things you have in other Games. In this aspect SWTOR is a Half-Finished Game with no Heart = Trash.

And Ofc there is no warranty thats something would Chance after Realm-Consolidation to One Server for EU and One for the US (For Ping issues) But you cant argue thats would be a bad thing of the Game itself - All other problems left out such Lags, Delay etc. There is no warranty thats Queue "pop" faster or something. But afterall the Community would be ONE and the first Issue with the "SWTOR is Dead" would be solved.

This is a discussion but its Stupid to say "I dont like it because the Game would be Harder" or "I play for me alone and i hate Ninjas". Yea Ninjas are boring but thats in every Game. But SWTOR has not the Content so its would not be a big Problem because the Content we have is boring af^^ You even must now farm Gear, you can play the Game Solo and dont die The the Name and Twink Issue: Then rename the Char? I dont think you would die when you rename some Characters o_o

I dont think some people have realized until Today that you have the Option the Play in the PVE or PVP Instance

But i know what you mean - but this are Stupid reasons to say it so. Sorry, do not want to attack anyone personally at the end.

////Wall of Text, end

Ardrossan
02.13.2019 , 04:10 PM | #19
The Europeans can do what they want, idc. I don't play on those servers anyway. Just don't make one server for NA. Losing the west coast was bad enough.

People are reacting to your thread where you say one server for all players and then in your textwall mention that you're only talking about the EU servers, which kinda makes a difference to what you're saying.

JLazarillo
02.13.2019 , 04:32 PM | #20
I'd like having one server for just me.