Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please Make Sure HK-55 Is Given To Players Who Qualify With Ossus Auto-Complete

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please Make Sure HK-55 Is Given To Players Who Qualify With Ossus Auto-Complete

Trauglodyte
02.13.2019 , 02:50 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Yes a new UI would be great. Hitting N and scrolling for two days to find the one you want is awful.
Whatever happened to the old UI on the actual companion pane? When I came back (haven't played from 2013), I had to Google how to call a different companion, since the super old option no longer worked. How did they manage to mess that up?
To die is simply to end the cycle of pain!

HoloTweed
02.13.2019 , 03:12 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
HK-55 and Z0-0M should be made available with the auto-complete option to access Ossus in 5.10.

Subscribers paid for both, unlike other companions. Z0-0M especially cost 6 or more months' subscription time, if I recall correctly.

In general, however, I think all companion alliance alerts should auto-complete and the corresponding companions be made available. It's completely unreasonable to expect players to take all their alts through KotXX and then Iokath and the Traitor FP arc.

Please let us decide which companions we'd like to use and which we'll just ignore with the Ossus auto-complete function.
Have you NOT been getting the HK-55 and Z0-0M missions?

I didn't finish KotFEET on any character (pushed a few part way) and SKIPPED ahead to Ossus. When I did, The HK and Z0-0M missions became immediately available and tracked. For every character I've skipped ahead.

Swingkittie
02.13.2019 , 05:04 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post
Pretty sure in the stream they did say that alerts will auto complete.

As for the HK-55 chapter, as itís not part of the story, Iím not sure on. Even if it didnít Iím sure you could still do it.
I thought they specifically said only Arcann's would because of the romance option. All others weren't supposed to. Did that change again?
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

arunav
02.13.2019 , 06:08 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by HoloTweed View Post
Have you NOT been getting the HK-55 and Z0-0M missions?

I didn't finish KotFEET on any character (pushed a few part way) and SKIPPED ahead to Ossus. When I did, The HK and Z0-0M missions became immediately available and tracked. For every character I've skipped ahead.
The Alliance Alerts appear, but HK-55's is bugged since 5.10.

You can finish it, but he cannot be summoned afterwards (unless there was a stealth fix in 5.10.1 - it's not in the patch notes).

This thread is from October of last year. The point was we were trying to even remind the team about auto-complete to Ossus and these companions, and one of them still bugged out. Please read the bottom of page 2 in the thread - you missed it.

HK-55 and Z0-0M were specifically singled out because they were paid subscriber rewards. I would have never guessed how many other companions would be affected by the auto-complete, and now "the fix" in 5.10.1.

Currently, I'm not taking any of my characters save for the 2 that did the complete story up to Ossus beforehand into the most current content, because of how badly bugged companions get. Certainly, I don't want to lose or have influence 50 crafting companions set to 1. This has happened to multiple guildies.
"In the end, cowards are those that follow the dark side."

Free Inventory Slot, Character Transfer, and Subscription Time:
http://www.swtor.com/r/YpmgMVhttp://