Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please Make Sure HK-55 Is Given To Players Who Qualify With Ossus Auto-Complete

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please Make Sure HK-55 Is Given To Players Who Qualify With Ossus Auto-Complete

arunav
10.24.2018 , 07:33 AM | #1
HK-55 and Z0-0M should be made available with the auto-complete option to access Ossus in 5.10.

Subscribers paid for both, unlike other companions. Z0-0M especially cost 6 or more months' subscription time, if I recall correctly.

In general, however, I think all companion alliance alerts should auto-complete and the corresponding companions be made available. It's completely unreasonable to expect players to take all their alts through KotXX and then Iokath and the Traitor FP arc.

Please let us decide which companions we'd like to use and which we'll just ignore with the Ossus auto-complete function.
"In the end, cowards are those that follow the dark side."

Free Inventory Slot, Character Transfer, and Subscription Time:
http://www.swtor.com/r/YpmgMVhttp://

Nightblazer
10.24.2018 , 07:38 AM | #2
Did they state that it won't complete any alliance alerts or provide HK-55 for those that have him?
ďPATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawanĒ

Ė Yoda

Get 7 days free game time plus several unlocks by clicking here

arunav
10.24.2018 , 07:41 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nightblazer View Post
Did they state that it won't complete any alliance alerts or provide HK-55 for those that have him?
No specific information was given on the recent stream.

I posted the OP as a reminder to BW to at least treat HK-55 differently, because subscribers did pay for access to him.

It would be ridiculous to expect us to take a dozen or more alts through KotFE Ch. 9 and do the alliance alert for him and any other companions we'd prefer to have, some of which you'd have to go all the way to ch 16 or later (like Iokath or past the Traitor FPs) to gain the appropriate Alliance Alerts.
"In the end, cowards are those that follow the dark side."

Free Inventory Slot, Character Transfer, and Subscription Time:
http://www.swtor.com/r/YpmgMVhttp://

Ld-Siris
10.24.2018 , 08:23 AM | #4
Pretty sure in the stream they did say that alerts will auto complete.

As for the HK-55 chapter, as itís not part of the story, Iím not sure on. Even if it didnít Iím sure you could still do it.

kodrac
10.24.2018 , 09:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Ld-Siris View Post
Pretty sure in the stream they did say that alerts will auto complete.

As for the HK-55 chapter, as itís not part of the story, Iím not sure on. Even if it didnít Iím sure you could still do it.
Auto complete how? Like if I still haven't done Blizz's alert will I have Blizz and Guss available or neither?
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Iíd find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

phalczen
10.24.2018 , 10:02 AM | #6
I donít think they will automatically add an armamentarium of companions for bypassing KOTXX, (I really like that abbreviation btw, thanks for that) because then it would bypass content requirements like the 20 PVP matches for Pierce/Forex, or the rakghoul stuff for Lokin, or Eternal Championship rounds like for Bowdaar, or the Star Fortress ones. But, it could make all alliance alerts immediately available, except for ones gated behind others, like the Dashade gated after Talos Drelik and Guss after Blizz. HK-55ís alliance alert would be included in that list, since it is immediately available once you do Yuunís recruitment with chapter 9.
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

DawnAskham
10.24.2018 , 10:06 AM | #7
They royally screwed up companions with KotFE / KotET - hopefully they can put something in place to allow us to better manage companions, including gaining HK-55 reward follower on any character, and being able to delete / inactivate companions from the companion list.

I just started playing again (I did qualify for HK-55 way back when it was on offer), and have characters with multiples of the same companion (like 2X Torian on my Merc), others missing a companion (like Lokin on my Op) that no amount of clicking through the byzantine menus on the base terminal thing will restore (get the 'you have all your comps' message), and multiple characters filled with lists of dozens of companions - most with no story or real purpose that I'd just assume remove from the list.

kodrac
10.24.2018 , 10:21 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by DawnAskham View Post
They royally screwed up companions with KotFE / KotET - hopefully they can put something in place to allow us to better manage companions, including gaining HK-55 reward follower on any character, and being able to delete / inactivate companions from the companion list.

I just started playing again (I did qualify for HK-55 way back when it was on offer), and have characters with multiples of the same companion (like 2X Torian on my Merc), others missing a companion (like Lokin on my Op) that no amount of clicking through the byzantine menus on the base terminal thing will restore (get the 'you have all your comps' message), and multiple characters filled with lists of dozens of companions - most with no story or real purpose that I'd just assume remove from the list.
Yes a new UI would be great. Hitting N and scrolling for two days to find the one you want is awful.
Quote: Originally Posted by aerockyul View Post
Iíd find it hard to believe this sort of thing goes on in the preferential treatment forum.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jdast View Post
or Kodrac, for saying everything I want to say, but he takes one for team and gets a warning.

Ld-Siris
10.24.2018 , 10:30 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Auto complete how? Like if I still haven't done Blizz's alert will I have Blizz and Guss available or neither?
That is the question as they just said default choices.

And yeah I know the requirements to get some of the comps like pierce but tbh KOTXX is done and over. And I donít see them taking away your specific comps. As for the others I assume the default choices would be things like LS/DS and faction. Like old stuff you can automatically complete you wonít get achievements and rewards but youíll still get some of the comps.

Ld-Siris
10.24.2018 , 10:32 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by kodrac View Post
Yes a new UI would be great. Hitting N and scrolling for two days to find the one you want is awful.
My god yes. Not to meantion some of the comps arenít where youíd think theyíd be. Like the ship droids arenít in the droid section, they are in others. Or class comps you got back are in a different section then class comps. Itís a huge mess.