Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for Imp Guild with fps and operations EST 9 am to 2 pm / GMT 1 pm to 6 pm

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Looking for Imp Guild with fps and operations EST 9 am to 2 pm / GMT 1 pm to 6 pm

Uepauke
08.20.2014 , 07:57 PM | #1
*EDIT: POSTING TO A SERVER FORUM*

Hi folks,

I have 2 level 55s, one tank and one healer and I'm having difficulties progressing in the game in terms of equipment and learning the instances because I'd like to play in a guild which runs Imperial FPs and Operations during the following time:

WEEKDAYS
EST 9 AM TO 2 PM / GMT 1 PM to 6 PM
WEEKENDS can play outside the above hours

I'm limited by work and family responsibilities, I've tried making adjustments to my present guild's play times as I like the guild a lot and it hasn't been working out, so trying a different tack in a last ditch move to stay in the game.

I'm not fussed about nationality beyond saying I can only speak and understand English. So if you're in an active guild that regularly has fps and operations during those times, please drop me a line on this thread or via pm!

Fidelicatessen
08.20.2014 , 09:12 PM | #2
I recommend you make this post on your server forums. No guild will reply to you here, mainly because you neglected to mention which server you play on.

Server forums are where you make guild requests.