Any non "social" guilds?

Pricia

Don't laugh at me - I'm not playing swtor to be social. I like doing my own thing on my own time, I'm always switching toons, and I'm not really interested in group content or having to drop what I'm doing to do something else (I need to be available at all times in RL and go afk a lot). And I pretty much never play in the evening anyway.

But I have 20 toons (10 of each side) with whom I do Conquest every week. So... that's quite a few Conquest points that I assume some guilds could use. And I suppose I could use the extra rewards for being in a guild.

So... are there such guilds on Star Forge?

Don't laugh at me - I'm not playing swtor to be social. I like doing my own thing on my own time, I'm always switching toons, and I'm not really interested in group content or having to drop what I'm doing to do something else (I need to be available at all times in RL and go afk a lot). And I pretty much never play in the evening anyway.

But I have 20 toons (10 of each side) with whom I do Conquest every week. So... that's quite a few Conquest points that I assume some guilds could use. And I suppose I could use the extra rewards for being in a guild.

So... are there such guilds on Star Forge?

Yes! Well....sorta lol .... I mean, i certainly wouldn't say we are a "non" social guild , but we def. aren't a true social guild either. ( i personally despise voice-comms in SWTOR, unless i'm helping groups with NiM ops or Ranked PVP or things like that)

In other words, some of our members (over the years, or even now) barely even keep their chat-tabs open in-game, much less type/talk there. Doesn't mean they aren't nice or cool or whatever, it just means they typically don't want to be bothered while running quests or spoiler-ridden storylines & such. Your sub, your time, your choice.

Other members though, like to ask questions about SWTOR or about a certain BUG they're unsure of or even ask "hey anyone wanna run X ____ with me real quick?" or "Anyone around to help with X ____ mission?" or normal MMO type things like that.

And if people see the chat (assuming they don't miss it within other 'genchat' spam lol ) and are available/interested , they'll of course reply since 99% of our guildmates are super chill & helpful. But no one is under any obligation. Heck, in 9+ years of our 2 guilds, i'd say only about half of MY chats as GM ever get noticed lol (and this includes our guild 'Discord' channel too)

TL;DR version: As long as you're not some hardcore RP'er (not our thing, sorry) or some ANTI-social trolling sociopath with a bad attitude & foul mouth, you're certainly more than welcome to check us out here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073 ...and just do your thing & have fun yep.

Best of luck either way of course! :D

Edited by Nee-Elder

• 1 month later...
Famous would be a place for you. We offer a social side if you need/want that at any point, but we would not pressure you to join in if you do not desire to do so. You are not required to join the Discord server or even respond to anyone in guild chat. Anyone that is a member can invite you if you whisper us in game. We have a Pub side guild Exalted for your toons there.