Returning player (High Quality Heals) LF Imp Raid Guild

TheRealMag

I am a returning player after nearly 2 years and was a founding member from launch. Former Raid leader/ eventual guild leader returning to hit some raids. My former guild is still in tact and running, albeit not as its former glory once was, but i am nevertheless loyal to this guild as far as the Republic side goes. I have used a lv 60 token to mirror my sage healer on the imp side and am looking to hit some of the raids Ive missed while Ive been gone. Ive been the raid leader, Ive been the Lead heals on progression teams, I'm not really looking for that hard core involvement again. I am perfectly happy for a 1st or 2nd team healer once or twice a week in some HM raids. I am fully capable of hitting NiM mode operations, but i am not interested in bashing my face against a boss for weeks. But if your guild is looking for that high quality progression type Healer in a more casually based Raid Guild.. Here I am.

Note i am guild shopping, which is always painful. I'll try my best to pick right the first time but as we all know its hit or miss these days.

Message here or in Game to:

Jayda-Brooke (Pub Heals)

Mojo-jójó (Imp Heals)

Edited by TheRealMag