Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

After Level 50

AndrewseanPNE's Avatar


AndrewseanPNE
07.17.2017 , 12:45 AM | #1
Hi all,

I was wondering what happens after your final class mission?

Both my Sith classes have finished the class story and was wondering if missions continue to level 70?

PiiTarr's Avatar


PiiTarr
07.17.2017 , 12:56 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewseanPNE View Post
Hi all,

I was wondering what happens after your final class mission?

Both my Sith classes have finished the class story and was wondering if missions continue to level 70?
After your final class mission you will receive instructions to go to fleet, which will lead you to the Ilum questline. Ilum no longer has individual class missions, but it has a separate story for each faction. Makeb continues the separate faction stories, then Prelude to Revan/Forged Alliances gives you some minor differences, depending on faction, but it's essentially the same story. Shadow of Revan becomes a single story for both factions with only minor differences (and a point where there is what essentially amounts to a side quest for each individual class). KotET and KotFE are the same story for all classes, with only minor dialogue differences here and there. So yes, missions continue to level 70, but not in quite the same was as the original class stories.

denavin's Avatar


denavin
07.17.2017 , 04:30 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PiiTarr View Post
After your final class mission you will receive instructions to go to fleet, which will lead you to the Ilum questline.

then Prelude to Revan/Forged Alliances

Shadow of Revan KotET and KotFE

So yes, missions continue to level 70.
There cleaned up that for you can you can see what is going on without all the negative comments.
HK-55: "Do you think she passed her test?"
Z0-OM: "According to my sensors.... NO
."

PiiTarr's Avatar


PiiTarr
07.17.2017 , 06:10 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by denavin View Post
There cleaned up that for you can you can see what is going on without all the negative comments.
There was absolutely nothing negative in my comments. Also, your edit left out RotHC.