The Most Dangerous Build

Zarduth

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your build doesn't make sense, you lose the benefit of Zephyrean slash if you are using Juyo. You are not achieving anything with build only perhaps some extra mobility but that's it.

And you lose a lot dps in the last 3 tier of talents in the watchman tree.

Edited by znihilist

Your build doesn't make sense, you lose the benefit of Zephyrean slash if you are using Juyo. You are not achieving anything with build only perhaps some extra mobility but that's it.

this^^ why would you use ZS in Juyo? You're better off taking Second Wind. And overall I can't see your build pulling over 1.3k DPS on the dummies, and over 310k dmg in a full Voidstar, prove me wrong.

This guy is obviously working in marketing. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how "insanely sick" this build is, or how close to "the top" it will get you...my guess is you are destined for disappointment.

Doesn't matter how well you dress up or advertise dog turd, it still stinks.

It makes perfect sense u just need to have the abilities and gear that I have and it'll become crystal clear just connect the dots so to speak:cool:

This guy is obviously working in marketing. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how "insanely sick" this build is, or how close to "the top" it will get you...my guess is you are destined for disappointment.

Doesn't matter how well you dress up or advertise dog turd, it still stinks.

Dude you are so wrong about everything in your post that I don't know where to start

I think hybrid builds does not really work in this game. Most dangerous (in terms of highest damage output) sentinel build at the moment is +- 34 Focus and 7 Combat.

You need power and crit for this build

It makes perfect sense u just need to have the abilities and gear that I have and it'll become crystal clear just connect the dots so to speak:cool:

Have u not read the desc of ZS? or are u just plain stupid? It clearely states it only works in Shii-cho... so why do u bother taking it instead of Second Wind?

The only thing you'll be dominating is "deaths" on your warzone credits.

Have you even any thought into it? Dude just compare it to those 900k damage vids on you're and you'll get the same/ better results

I think hybrid builds does not really work in this game. Most dangerous (in terms of highest damage output) sentinel build at the moment is +- 34 Focus and 7 Combat.

Combat doesn't really help if you think about in this instance

Have u not read the desc of ZS? or are u just plain stupid? It clearely states it only works in Shii-cho... so why do u bother taking it instead of Second Wind?[/

nvm i'm right i use zs in shii-cho

Edited by Zarduth

Have u not read the desc of ZS? or are u just plain stupid? It clearely states it only works in Shii-cho... so why do u bother taking it instead of Second Wind?[/

I see your point thank you

Good, sorry about the rudeness in my post.... sometimes I RAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Anyway, try it out with SW and not ZS and I think you'll see a difference, but tbh Sentinels aren't really meant to be hybrid spec, I'd say u go full Combat for most fun 5/34/2 http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#501bcZhrrRRrrdGzZM.2

this^^ why would you use ZS in Juyo? You're better off taking Second Wind. And overall I can't see your build pulling over 1.3k DPS on the dummies, and over 310k dmg in a full Voidstar, prove me wrong.

i wouldn't i would use it in shii-cho form the joy mastery is for boosting damage on burn effects for cautorize

Edited by Zarduth

thats because i'm not going for damage in the watchman tree i want boosts on the burn effects, and the force camo makes up for it and the zephyrean slash is going to to be used in shii-cho! i got so many macros