Idea for Mounts as Decorations

Korithras

So while the mounts look fine as decorations? Just having them be on display only is a bit boring I guess? Why not make them interactive? Set up a mount as a decoration then you or anybody else who comes to your stronghold for a visit can click on it and ride it around so long as they remain in the stronghold?

This would be a great way to set up transportation for the larger strongholds like Rishi or Yavin 4 (or maybe Alderaan depending on how big that's going to be, looks pretty big from what I've seen) so that when guests come in they can use the type of transportation that you feel bests matches the atmosphere of the place.

For instance while Nar Shaddaa's Sky Palace doesn't necessarily warrant the need for mounts, I would still set up the skiff mounts as a means for people to cruise through its hallways.

You already *can* use your normal mounts in strongholds. On the other hand, for the strongholds with taxis, a way to "theme" the taxi instead of it being "forced" as a boring speederbike or Coruscant-style taxi would be interesting.

(I believe that the Alderaan SH taxis will be thrantas, which is already Alderaan-themed.)

You already *can* use your normal mounts in strongholds.

And I think that's where a problem would come in; would it generate a new 'stronghold-only' mount or would it be the actual mount on display? What if both a guest and I want to ride around Havoc Base (Tatooine) in my scout walker, would only one of us be able to or would it allow us both to use one?

And I think that's where a problem would come in; would it generate a new 'stronghold-only' mount or would it be the actual mount on display? What if both a guest and I want to ride around Havoc Base (Tatooine) in my scout walker, would only one of us be able to or would it allow us both to use one?

I was thinking just click the mount and it just causes you to mount up as if you own it, but doesn't mean you "claim" it if you will and that you and only you can use it. Click the mount, mount up, but the decoration remains so that other people can click on it as well.