The Clone Wars - S05E20 - The Wrong Jedi / Season 6

Selenial

Did Kenobi live years on Tatooine after 66? Yes. Therefore it's possible other force users especially those not in the Order and not in the initial attack survived. Plus there was Yoda self-exiled on a planet too.

And you sure of the 4 again? Did Disney already say the rest of the cast of the movie? I missed that. Link please? If you are talking about the books, they may or may not be in 7. Only force users Disney has even official said are Luke, Leia, and their kids. We don't even know if it will be the same kids.

^^^^ this.

We have no idea if the kids in Ep7 will be the same ones from the books. My money is on they will not be espeically if the rumors of them aproching Bradly Cooper are true.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Kenobi live years on Tatooine after 66? Yes. Therefore it's possible other force users especially those not in the Order and not in the initial attack survived. Plus there was Yoda self-exiled on a planet too.

And you sure of the 4 again? Did Disney already say the rest of the cast of the movie? I missed that. Link please? If you are talking about the books, they may or may not be in 7. Only force users Disney has even official said are Luke, Leia, and their kids. We don't even know if it will be the same kids.

Yes the books I was speaking of, but again we should wait and see.

There's also never been an episode in the series that was just called Pt. 2 of an earlier episode.

Yes I did say apparent list, but just because Pt.2 is there doesn't mean they're fake, it could be a placeholder till future name is decided...... Would make sense that they just keep it there to show its having the same storyline...

Yes I did say apparent list, but just because Pt.2 is there doesn't mean they're fake, it could be a placeholder till future name is decided...... Would make sense that they just keep it there to show its having the same storyline...
It's possible but very unlikely.

Decided, this is not. Your personal feelings you have shown.

No im pretty sure they mentioned they werent folowing the storyline of the EU books after RoJ.

They might folow that timeline, but the story might be original.

Personaly though for the good of the franchise i realy hope they do so.

Edited by Spartanik

No im pretty sure they mentioned they werent folowing the storyline of the EU books after RoJ.

They might folow that timeline, but the story might be original.

Personaly though for the good of the franchise i realy hope they do so.

They've said they are writing an original story. That doesn't say anything one way or the other about ignoring the EU. Frankly, the fact that they are looking into bringing back the original cast works perfectly timeline wise to pickup up the EU exactly where it sits now.

Well I'm slightly disappointed they didn't have the guts to kill Ahsoka. The show would be much better off with her (I still pretend she doesn't exist canonically as she's never mentioned in the movies) and would return to the spirit of the cartoons. The Star Wars universe is not a place for tweens, and the whole master/skimpy clothing/pedophilic relationship she has with Anakin and Obi-Wan is more than a little disturbing. Edited by Kharnamatic

Decided, this is not. Your personal feelings you have shown.

No, what I said is from their own release. They are writing an original story. So it's saying it is not the books. You are showing personal feelings by disputing what Disney put out in their press release. Nice troll attempt though. Almost worked.

And you didn't comment on what I said "And you sure of the 4 again? Did Disney already say the rest of the cast of the movie? I missed that. Link please? If you are talking about the books, they may or may not be in 7. Only force users Disney has even official said are Luke, Leia, and their kids. We don't even know if it will be the same kids."

I've been saying nobody knows for sure but did you say anything to the other? Bias is strong with this one.

Edited by Jacen_Starsolo

They've said they are writing an original story. That doesn't say anything one way or the other about ignoring the EU. Frankly, the fact that they are looking into bringing back the original cast works perfectly timeline wise to pickup up the EU exactly where it sits now.

Thats what i said. It doesnt folow any event right after RoJ. By making a triology in that timeline frame It looks pretty much to me they are ignoring it, by not messing with it, and doing something new. This way making sure what its part of the EU it remains in EU and those books for most part.

Thank god and good taste for it.

Also its uncertain that the original cast will ever be part of the movie. There is a possibility of their parts being cut off for instance.

Edited by Spartanik

and the whole master/skimpy clothing/pedophilic relationship she has with Anakin and Obi-Wan is more than a little disturbing.

What?! :eek: Are you sure you didn't mistake her for another "tween" you were watching on a different channel? ;)

The Star Wars universe is not a place for tweens, and the whole master/skimpy clothing/pedophilic relationship she has with Anakin and Obi-Wan is more than a little disturbing.

What show are you watching? I understand that you don't like Ahsoka, but "pedophilic relationship"? Wow.

For anyone wondering, this is the apparent episode list:

(No descriptions, just names)

Season 6 Six Episode 1 === The Influence of the Dark Lord

Season 6 vi Episode 2 === The Jawa Confusion

Season 6 Six Episode 3 === Planet of Fire

Season 6 vi Episode 4 === The Galaxy Decision

Season 6 Six Episode 5 === Enchantment on Korriban

Season 6 vi Episode 6 === Quest of the Heroes

Season 6 Six Episode 7 === Vision of the Sith

Season 6 vi Episode 8 === Origin of the Death Star Part 1

Season 6 Six Episode 9 === Origin of the Death Star Part 2

Season 6 vi Episode 10 === Empire of Fate

Season 6 Six Episode 11 === The Pirate Raiders

Season 6 vi Episode 12 === Star Fighter Run

Season 6 Six Episode 13 === Chariots of Tech Sing Part 1

Season 6 vi Episode 14 === Chariots of Tech Sing Part 2

Season 6 Six Episode 15 === Ways of Neutron

Season 6 vi Episode 16 === The Invisible Force

Season 6 Six Episode 17 === Understanding Lobot

Season 6 vi Episode 18 === Vengeance of Shadow Blade

Season 6 Six Episode 19 === Horrors of Valorius

Season 6 vi Episode 20 === Order From Chaos

Season 6 Six Episode 21 === They Are Named Legion Part 1

Season 6 vi Episode 22 === They Are Named Legion Part 2

Are these legit? What is the source?

Awesome episode, admittedly it was kinda obvious it was Bariss by this point. But that big mystery had become largely redudant by this point, it was all about what will happen to Ashoka. Personally I'm not suprised, I was betting on her leaving the Order from the start.

But about the episode, really enjoyed it. It was actually quite emotional when Ashoka left, and I suddenly realised how much more I had come to like her since her first appereance all those years ago. Quick question: is there anyone here that has found Ashoka has grown on them? She's certainly grown on me. I also hope we haven't seen the last of her, I'm thinking she might go to Lux Bonteri and finish up that romance :p.

I'm still a little confused concerning these 'Jedi Guards' I mean who are they? And why do they act like robots? 'Cease hostilities!' What? Anyone got some info on these guys? And yeah, I cringed a little when I saw that white saber, there are no white sabers in Star Wars!

One thing I didn't like about this episodes is Palpatine's new voice actor (Tim Curry), it just isn't working for me. Ian Abercrombie will be sorely missed, RIP. :(

P.S. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a Season 6, if not a Season 7 & 8 - a lot of direct sources have implied this is the case.

EDIT: One thing I loved was when Windu says 'this actually your great trial' and she wasn't having any of it.

Edited by Beniboybling

barriss offee a dark jedi ? but this is unexpected, she would die on kashyyyk on order 66. and ashoka will return to order on future ? she will survive on order 66 and the rebellion ? and maybe she will meet with luke and help with him training and help him in creation of new jedi order Edited by vitorkennedy

and maybe she will meet with luke and help with him training and help him in creation of new jedi order

This is ignoring 30+ years of established cannon starting with what was directly in the movies. Luke reestablished the jedi order without significant aid of the past jedi order. Any direct appearance of Ashoka in future movies would have to be after Luke's order is established, unless you're okay with spitting on the concept of the original trilogy of movies?

Awesome episode, admittedly it was kinda obvious it was Bariss by this point. But that big mystery had become largely redudant by this point, it was all about what will happen to Ashoka. Personally I'm not suprised, I was betting on her leaving the Order from the start.

But about the episode, really enjoyed it. It was actually quite emotional when Ashoka left, and I suddenly realised how much more I had come to like her since her first appereance all those years ago. Quick question: is there anyone here that has found Ashoka has grown on them? She's certainly grown on me. I also hope we haven't seen the last of her, I'm thinking she might go to Lux Bonteri and finish up that romance :p.

I'm still a little confused concerning these 'Jedi Guards' I mean who are they? And why do they act like robots? 'Cease hostilities!' What? Anyone got some info on these guys? And yeah, I cringed a little when I saw that white saber, there are no white sabers in Star Wars!

One thing I didn't like about this episodes is Palpatine's new voice actor (Tim Curry), it just isn't working for me. Ian Abercrombie will be sorely missed, RIP. :(

P.S. I'm pretty sure there's going to be a Season 6, if not a Season 7 & 8 - a lot of direct sources have implied this is the case.

EDIT: One thing I loved was when Windu says 'this actually your great trial' and she wasn't having any of it.

White saber?...Did I miss something? What white saber? Also I assume, those Jedi guards are apart of the Temple Security Guard.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi