I want /ignore to work with Solo Queue!

Alec_Fortescue

It's not so easy guys, them good players are there 24/7. I am not going to block myself from rated pvp and wait 30 minutes for a pop. I wait enough already. There are just so many trolls out there and bioware is not doing anything. This seems like the most reasonable solution.

And no, it wouldn't work with enemy team. Just yours. So if you would ignore everyone who's better than you then you'd grouped against them more often.

I don't want to be queued with someone who notoriosly and purposefuly aim to hit rating 1, doesn't care about augmenting their gear, doesn't know what grenades are for and stims are something they think they don't need. Or if they "forgot" to pick an advanced class.

If this scum gets to be queued more often with their own kind, then it's better for everyone.

I don't want to be queued with someone who has me on ignore. I can't communicate with them about tactics and can't even trade them my spare stims they don't even bother to carry. I am not a jerk - I care.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Sweet, ignore everyone better than you, /profit!

BW, make this happen, no doubt it will make Rankeds flourish!

:D

If /ignore prevents players on that list from being in your group, then you'd want to ignore all the bad players, not the good ones. That way you aren't grouped with the baddies, and have a higher probability of playing against them.

If /ignore prevents players on that list from being in your group, then you'd want to ignore all the bad players, not the good ones. That way you aren't grouped with the baddies, and have a higher probability of playing against them.

I get that, but will never work as it's exploitable (to a degree of bettering ones chances anyways), thus why we don't have that function in PvP. Not to mention this game doesn't have the player base support to even make this work, even if it were implemented. This is why match-making is a failure in TOR, not enough players to make it work, cause EA ran off millions of players.

:)

But yeah, I get what the OP is saying and don't blame him, but that's sadly part of the PvP experience.

Edited by Pistols

I get that, but will never work as it's exploitable (to a degree of bettering ones chances anyways), thus why we don't have that function in PvP. Not to mention this game doesn't have the player base support to even make this work, even if it were implemented. This is why match-making is a failure in TOR, not enough players to make it work, cause EA ran off millions of players.

:)

But yeah, I get what the OP is saying and don't blame him, but that's sadly part of the PvP experience.

But it shouldn't be on such scale. Devs can easily ban exploiters/obvious trolls and put in valor/gear requirements for rated pvp, too.

Heck , I am sure they can restrict trolls from playing rated without banning them.

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

I would ignore every imp except the 3 best players on my server.. thus making me grouped with them at all times.. OOOH YEAAAH!!!!!

#yoloswagawesome

I would ignore every imp except the 3 best players on my server.. thus making me grouped with them at all times.. OOOH YEAAAH!!!!!

#yoloswagawesome

Not necessarily the best 3 players on the server, just ignore everyone but the best 3 that are currently queueing. Keeps your ignore list short and let's you play with whoever is currently playing. That seems like the best way to exploit this.

And if it wasn't obvious, I'm not a fan of this idea because it does seem so easily exploited.

Edited by gocard