[Pub] <Far Seekers> Heavy RP, Need Officers!

Borsalino_Bege

Greetings Peeps!

This is more of an interest check versus a recruitment thread for now. I am looking to get a heavy RP guild re-kicked off after the reigns were handed over to me. I am starting fresh and looking for some experienced RP'ers who are interested in taking up Officer positions and are willing to collaborate with me before I open the recruitment doors.

This guild will be a Republic aligned mostly Jedi-centric guild based on traditional lore but with a unique spin. I plan on having a rather involved combat system that mirrors the D&D 5th edition structure to a degree- D20 /roll, modifiers, checks, character sheets, etc.

So far there is an established website on Enjin, a Discord Server, fully unlocked Y4 SH and partially unlocked FS at our disposal. GB and some experience boosts are also there.

Again, I need a dedicated Officer or two to help get this off the ground- I can't do it alone. Feel free to PM me here on the forums if you have questions or if you are interested. You can also find me in game under either Borsalino or better, Djavic.

Thanks!

Edited by Borsalino_Bege