Wednesdays first wave

grathom

yeah well it sucks for europe as we in the UK have to wait until 2pm and paris 3pm

realy it all should of started in the morning to give everyone a chance.

unfair tbh , lets just hope they let a hel of alot more in than yesturday with alot more waves otherwise were just entering into full server queues and i'm not gonna be happy with that :(

thank god theres no "first to 50 achievment" (realm first)

Edited by Morvoldo

I got my email yesterday at 6:30 Mountain time. For those of you who are time-zone challenged, that's 8:30 eastern, 7:30 pacific.

I couldn't play until I got home from work, but I logged, created a character, and played through level 10 without a single glitch except having to changed to a windowed mode so I could see my mouse pointer.

Have fun!

yeah well it sucks for europe as we in the UK have to wait until 2pm and paris 3pm

realy it all should of started in the morning to give everyone a chance.

unfair tbh , lets just hope they let a hel of alot more in than yesturday with alot more waves otherwise were just entering into full server queues and i'm not gonna be happy with that :(

thank god theres no "first to 50 achievment" (realm first)

its 11PM in australia lol id say you guys have it pretty sweet

Immmmposssssibrrrrru!!! We must wait till 3 PM in NL? :( Well i'm extremely glad I anticipated this and started work at 7:30 this morning just to be done by 4 PM...

To be quite frank; EA & BioWare had a good half year time to plan their early-access launch and for how it is going so far I give them a 0.5 out of 10.

To be quite frank; EA & BioWare had a good half year time to plan their early-access launch and for how it is going so far I give them a 0.5 out of 10.

Wait...what exactly has Bioware failed on during the early access launch? You must mean that they added 2 extra days for it and technically no one should actually be playing yet. If not that, you must mean that they are making sure their servers can handle a decent amount of players before the game actually launches for the general public. Or is it possible that you're just upset that you're not in the game yet?

/sarcasm off

This might very well be the biggest MMORPG launch to date, and if so, they just want to make sure that everything goes as smooth as possible. So far, so good, but they just want to be careful that they don't overdo it. I can understand them not giving a rough estimate of when you'll be able to play during early access. From their standpoint, IF something were to go wrong after they told us when we'd be getting in, the forums would absolutely explode with the amount of QQ. It's easier to leave us in the dark and us be pleasantly surprised about when we get in than thousands of people getting upset that they didn't get in when Bioware "promised". As long as you get in before 12/20, they've lived up to their advertisement and we really have no reason to complain. Because of all this, I'm giving them a 10/10 on the launch.

Immmmposssssibrrrrru!!! We must wait till 3 PM in NL? :( Well i'm extremely glad I anticipated this and started work at 7:30 this morning just to be done by 4 PM...

Nerd rage?

Edited by Typhonios