Dark/Light choices not making sense [spoiler]

Aisar

Is it just me or is anyone else noticing multiple quests where the light/dark choices clearly do not make sense? for example (and im using this because im standing at the quest NPCs scratching my head).

Go kill this beast and bring me it's brain, says the Lord. Easy, be back in 5.

But wait, this girl over here says bring me the brain first so i can change it, purposely ruin the Lord, and elevate her status. Ok..maybe..

I come back, hover over the option to give her the brain and...it is a LIGHT side choice.

any comment on this? anyone at all?

he's conducting research into these creatures as manifestations of the dark side

so by researching the creatures he;s furthering his knowledge of the darkside - if you give the brain to the assistant she sabotages his research which is a good thing hence lightside points

I did this quest.

You essentially have 2 choices...you can either go back to the girl or the original guy. In beta I went to the girl and got my light side points. 2 days ago, I did this quest again, and this time I went to the original guy first, betrayed the chick and got 100 dark side points, gave him the brain and got another 50 dark side points, and then watched him torture her for a bit, and state to me that he was going to punish her hardcore. You get light side points for going to the girl first because she is trying to stop an insane Sith Lord.