Attention Pot5 pilots

FlipZero

Just an FYI for Pot5 pilots looking for queues. At the request of my guild's leadership, I will be organizing a regular GSF night for our guild on Monday evenings starting around 9 p.m. EST. First night is looking like February 3rd. This will likely be a combination of veterans and rookies, so don't be wary of the "OP premade night". So if you're looking for some regular queues, feel free to jump in and kill/be killed!

Barter

Edited by FlipZero
added Date

Will you be organizing both factions?

Wasn't planning on it initially. Like I said this is mainly a guild thing, but I just figured since queues can be abysmal on Pot5 I would put it out there here in hopes of speeding up the pops. Depending on the mood of the server we may switch to imperial toons so rookies can get a taste of winning for a change.

I can organize the imperial effort Barter. I'll spread the word to imp guilds, I know sith united will queue and I'll try to make sure they don't stack premades. We have some new guys who would be interested in learning gsf and this might be a good opportunity for them.

That would be awesome Yallia, the more the merrier. I just figured this way both factions would be aware that there is a set time when people will be reliably queuing. Unfortunately, our small community on Pot5 tends to mean "prime time" is a pretty narrow window.