<Ex Inferno> Cross-Faction Guild Recruitment (All Play Styles)

Mindcntrl

Ex Inferno is currently recruiting mature individuals of all play-styles on both the Empire and Republic factions. See our specific needs further below!

Who/What is Ex Inferno?

We are a worldwide multi-game community that prides itself in providing an enjoyable atmosphere to help our members achieve their in-game goals. Progression over Personal Gain is our Motto and our "Core Values" have brought the community great success in MMO's such as WoW, Wildstar, GuildWars2, Diablo and even in the non-MMO front (League of Legends, Hearthstone etc.). We've recently begun building our community in SWTOR and have brought on some great members and look forward to great things in the future.

Why should you consider us?

We have a great brand, mumble to keep it social, forums and great members that play other games in addition to SWTOR for additional diversity. The people you find here are going to be friendly, helpful as well as skilled. You should be too.

Do you entertain discussions on Alliances?

Absolutely! We are a member of the Guild Union and if you’re a guild master that’s looking for help in achieving your goals by way of an alliance feel free to reach out.

What's Next/How Can I Join?

Swing on by http://exinferno.com , check out our core values and feel free to apply If you're looking to join a community of great people. You can also jump on our mumble server to have any questions answered prior to applying (just look for any GM or Officer).

Recruitment Needs:

General Recruitment is open to all and we are always looking for great individuals to take on leadership roles in our community to push growth and progression in SWTOR.

Updated: 7/9/2014

Edited by Mindcntrl
Updated desirability

Always in the look of players of ALL types (PvE, PvP, GSF, RP, Casuals). Check our site, read our values and if you like what you see hit the apply button!

<Giradda the Hutt likes this post>

Our Republic side OPs group is just about formed. We just need some tankage. If your looking to break into some progression raiding its your time to shine.

Check us out and apply here if interested!

Raiding Schedule is Tuesday/Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Need 1 tank and 1 heals to fill that roster. Dont be afraid! Come check our site :p

Positions still available! Dont miss the chance to join us :rak_02::rak_02:

Also always on the look of mature players to join our community :tran_tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah yeah Wildstar came, and guess what?

Our communities SW:TOR wing is still here, and looking for more to join us for good times in game.

Our Republic OPs team is still looking for some meat (Tanks), and our Empire side group is looking to get its 1st group started, so now is a great time to join up with some awesome folks and test your skills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently came back to the game and am trying to find a good home. I re-rolled but when I played him I was a pretty solid Guardian Tank.

Your guild sounds like something I could get behind in terms of your values/gaming outlooks. I'm a firefighter and I work a 24/48 schedule, if I were to raid would I need 100% attendance or would I be able to miss (sometimes) one a week?

Edit: I just applied on your site. I explained my schedule in the application. Be advised, my new guardian is still only 47 and will need to finish leveling/gearing.

Edited by Kibaken

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...