Class with most push/pull/knockback and cc abilities

Mr_Clownface

Hello!

I really like moving characters around on the battlefield (enemies, allies, self) and being able to stun/root/interrupt opponents. I know the Guardian can leap to an opponent or ally and force push an opponent, which sounds awesome, but I don't know if Guardian has other moves that cc/move players around or if another class has more.

I'm not picky on role or anything, just primarily want to be able to move players around and cc opponents.

Juggs have some decent tools with push and an AoE cc. But it's slightly limited by relatively long cooldowns.

Sins can do quite a lot I suppose. With an AoE push on a relatively short cd and a cc that you can make instant. Then darkness gets a pull to complete the moving around. Alternatively deception gets another single target cc.

I would say sniper, more specifically, engi sniper. While their damage was nerfed recently, their CC and ability to control movement is 2nd to none. Plasma probe an 8m AoE that has no CD slows all enemies by 50%. They can spec into series of shots which has an 8 second CD to knockback at the final hit. Cover pulse a 360 knockback with a 30 second CD (25 with a utility and increase knockback with another utility). Their covered escape which lets them roll 20m roots all targets in the way for 3 seconds. Leg shot roots enemies for 5 seconds though break on damage after 2 (And a utility that adds a slow after root is done). Their interrogation probe (a dot in the spec) slows the target affected by it by 30% and lasts 18 seconds. there is a utility that makes Shatter shot slow by 50% for it's duration (Though I don't think I know people who use that utility), and a utility that makes each shot from series of shots slow by 20% per stack and stacks 4 times, lasts 3 seconds. Diversion also has a utility that slows all enemies in it by 50% while in that AoE. And not to forget their 4 second hard stun at 10m and 8 second soft stun at 30m that also has a utility to decrease CD of both by 15 seconds.

An added bonus of also having anti knockback abilities, which include entrench which lasts roughly 20 seconds of total control immunity (Aside from diversion forcing you out of cover). And a Utility that grants Ballistic shield to give you push/pull etc. immunity for it's duration.

Edited by PrometheanDeath

I would say sniper, more specifically, engi sniper. While their damage was nerfed recently, their CC and ability to control movement is 2nd to none. Plasma probe an 8m AoE that has no CD slows all enemies by 50%. They can spec into series of shots which has an 8 second CD to knockback at the final hit. Cover pulse a 360 knockback with a 30 second CD (25 with a utility and increase knockback with another utility). Their covered escape which lets them roll 20m roots all targets in the way for 3 seconds. Leg shot roots enemies for 5 seconds though break on damage after 2 (And a utility that adds a slow after root is done). Their interrogation probe (a dot in the spec) slows the target affected by it by 30% and lasts 18 seconds. there is a utility that makes Shatter shot slow by 50% for it's duration (Though I don't think I know people who use that utility), and a utility that makes each shot from series of shots slow by 20% per stack and stacks 4 times, lasts 3 seconds. Diversion also has a utility that slows all enemies in it by 50% while in that AoE. And not to forget their 4 second hard stun at 10m and 8 second soft stun at 30m that also has a utility to decrease CD of both by 15 seconds.

An added bonus of also having anti knockback abilities, which include entrench which lasts roughly 20 seconds of total control immunity (Aside from diversion forcing you out of cover). And a Utility that grants Ballistic shield to give you push/pull etc. immunity for it's duration.

Woah, cool. I had no idea sniper/gunslinger could spec into so much utility. Thanks for all the detail. This is def looking like a winner right now.