Fatal Blow Quest

TatooineTrollin

So I'm on the part where you have to kill the DP-6 Guard Droid and based on what I've seen it is completely unstunnable and hits like a truck. Leveling to 49 made almost no significant difference in how far I was able to get it down. Bringing my 50 friend to help.

Anyone else having similar experiences?

EDIT: playing the assassin, which feels INCREDIBLY weak.

Edited by TatooineTrollin

• 2 weeks later...
I'm having simliar problems, this boss looks built for a sorc to kite and no thought given to melee based assasins, I can't get close to killing it even if i try kiting - it's infuriating Edited by Talesind

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, this is the first quest I have run into that I literally can not do. I don't even get this guy to 50% unless I use Heroic Moment. The best I did was to kite him and Force Lightning over and over, but eventually you run out of cooldowns and game over. I am Assassin dps running with the healer companion. For the first time I have to resort to asking for help. :(

Z

Sorc here...fight was so easy i don't even remember it ;p

By this point I had switched to heal spec with my final companion tanking though so everything standard in the game got really easy.

The toughest fights for me (before specing heal) were the super strong melee attack people that had a jump closing skill. Everything else in the game I beat madness with Andy. I can see assassins having much more trouble.

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure which quest this is.

I am a Lightning spec, using Khem since I got him.

The norm is usually Bubble, dps, re-Bubble, splash heal a bit, dps, dps, dps... yell at Khem to get out of the darn fire.

The only quest I have ever had trouble with is the last one. After two wipes, became too frustrated and just gave up. 70k health, kiting, healing, retargeting, yelling at Khem, jolting, just became too much.

The only quests that I remember were a little bit tough were the ones where the bosses healed. Targeting back and forth between Khem to bubble and heal, and the boss to dps and jolt is just a pain without macros, target of target, and a focus for the boss.

Maybe if the game implements these, I'll go back in and attempt it again. But am not going through all my credits to repair for one blasted quest.

And besides, I am done with the rest of the game anyway, and no quests to lead me anywhere else. Got into this game for the story and not an endless grind of talents and whatever, so I'll finish my Hunter and then drop my sub, since my warrior will never get past the double silver elites in Voss and Corellia.

• 3 months later...

Tried it 3 times as a sin and came to one conclusion: whoever designed this guy needs to be shot repeatedly.

I've burned every one of my CD's, including heroic moment and still lost. Tried to use force cloak to prevent the death, nope, resisted!

Edited by Demoros