Which companion would your character REALLY romance....

AhsokaTanorules

Obviosuly there have been situations where your character was fitted with companions you do not see as compatible romantically at all and perhaps you wished companions from the other classes were with them instead. If your character was FORCED to be romantically involved with one of them who would it be. Take in mind this disregards SGRA so even if your character was of that variety and they HAD to pick an opposite gender companion, who would it be. Take in mind this also disregards companions who are not romantically compatible at all:

LS Female Human JK - Doc with his flipancy and chauvinism was definitely not her thing. If she could romance an opposite gender character from another class it would probably be Aric Jorgen from the Trooper class. She would not be turned off by his Cathar features, she would admire his straight-forwardness and courage as well as his loyalty to the Republic. Vector might be close runner up due to his personality and other worldliness if she ignored his ties with the Empire.

LS Male Human JC - He actually lovess Nadia Grell. Her intellect, dilomacy and urge to help others fits him just fine. Elara Dorne with her professionalism might interest him. Ashara Zhavros would be an interesting case. Might like raina's manners but ehr Imperial connections probably annul anything here.

DS Female Human Smuggler - She would definitely go for bad boy Adronikos Revel. He might be able to keeo ehr under his thumb somewhat and they would ceertainly get into so much trouble wit each other. His arrogant approach to flirting would actually turn her on. That said, Doc would be a runner up too.

DS Female Human Trooper - Would also go for bad boy Adronikos Revel. I could see them getting into a brawl that degenerates into fierce love making.

DS Male Zabrak SW: Normally too much of an evil monster to love anyone. Would rather make war, not love and if he did have a fling with anyone would probably just discard or kill them right away afterwards. However if I had to picture someone from the list that would stance a chance with him it would be Akaavi Spar from the Smuggler. He strength and lack of emotion might actually keep her safe from his wrath for a while and I could possibly see her not being affected by his brutality too much. Being a red skinned female zabrak probably helps too.

DS Female Human SI - As I have stated in other posts she is pretty much a lesbian. However if she was forced lorewise to be with a guy, it might actually come down to Malavai Quinn. The traitor arc might not even exist in this case and she would appreciate his manners, intelligence and gentlemanly approach. And he has exhibited an occasional ruthlessness towards the enemies of his interests that she could mold to her benefit.

DS Male Human BH - Kaliyo!!! Defnitely Kaliyo! Her no quit, I don't give a damn, let's party attitude would fit him like a glove. I could definitely see them raising hell across the galaxy, getting drunk and burning everything down around them while having the biggest laugh ever. Runner ups would include Akaavi Spar, Vette and maybe Risha though I imagine Risha would ultimately find him a little too coarse.

LS Female Human Agent - She loves Vector just fine. She thinks Torian would be cute but a little young and naive. She might go for Malavai's gentlemanly attitude but there could be problems when she has second thoguhts about the Empire. She could certainly love a man like Aric Jorgen for his courage and determination but I imagine her Imperial background would stunt anything there. Would probably regard Corso in the same light as Torian.

Edited by AhsokaTanorules
adding stuff and typos

By your standards, all of my characters would be with Malavai Quinn or Vector, because they seem the least likely to actually ask for sex.

If we disregard that and pair them with whom they'd actually want to be paired... well, to be honest, Ashara is a good fit for my Inquisitor and Nadia is a good fit for my Consular. If I had to throw things around to another story, Vette might be my favorite overall, certainly for my Inquisitor and maybe for the Consular (though she might pick Kira Carsen).

Disregarding the rules, (I never said I was Lawful, I'm Neutral Good, actually..)

I think my LS F!Warrior would go best with Talos. She wants to help the Empire, but not commit evil acts to do so. Plus, she loves academic trivia. I think that would make Talos a better fit than Quinn.

I cannot see my LS M!Inquisitor with any companion other than Ashara. She's strong, understands his troubles with the Force, and brings him down to earth when he starts to lose himself.

If my DS Chaotic F!Agent was with anyone, she would be with Kaliyo or DS!Jaesa. I cannot imagine any other companion being able to stomach her.

My LS F!Bounty Hunter would be a good match for Pierce. They would butt heads on certain parts of missions (such as killing bystanders.) But I think the rough patches would give them a stronger bond. After I toyed with the idea in my brain a couple months ago, I can't see my BH with anyone else.

While Iresso is a sweetheart, my young and unconventional F!Consular would go better with Zenith or Kira.

I do not think my LS F!Knight would break the Jedi regulations for anyone.

Take in mind this disregards SGRA so even if your character was of that variety and they HAD to pick an opposite gender companion, who would it be.

Oh how I love arbitrary exclusions when discussing entirely subjective topics.

Same as now, then. Nobody.

Edited by Bleeters

Oh how I love arbitrary exclusions when discussing entirely subjective topics.

Same as now, then. Nobody.

Not saying I am anti SGRA, just going along with the way SWTOR programmed stuff. I believe I, a long time ago or someone else have posted dozens of threads where one could choose more broadly.

Well, by those rules my male Warrior and female Consular would still be alone, as the former would probably prefer a same gender romance and the latter I'd picture with Zenith. Otherwise . . .

Male Consular -- LS Jaesa. They would have a wonderful platonic not-romance. A lot of people would think they were a model couple, but they actually would not be a couple at all and would genuinely like it that way, thank you very much. :p

Female Knight -- Lt. Pierce. She's a real flirt so isn't a bad match with Doc, but I think she'd rather have a fling with a strapping Imperial soldier.

Male Agent -- Akaavi Spar. He shies away from romance as he considers his work too dangerous and unpredictable for it, but he would feel comfortable with a fierce Warrior like Akaavi and would enjoy teasing her.

And characters like Pierce and Talos are stilll N/A therefore.

Female warriors can have a fling with Pierce. Not a real fleshed out romantic relationship, but definitely a "fade to black". Pretty sure you're right about Talos being completely unromanceable though.

Anyhow, on the topic: since romance is not compulsory, I can't always imagine "forcing" one, but thinking about it I suppose my Sage could be paired with Aric instead of Zenith. His hard, no-nonsense attitude would compliment her softer, kind nature well.

Female DS Sith Sorceror

Kaliyo, in a heartbeat. I love women with a wild-side, and my Sorc herself is a bit of a lose canon. Unfortunately despite all the crazy-girl innuendo that Kaliyo has been aiming my way, the Rattataki doesn't actually seem to into women... What a tease!

Female DS Jedi Shadow

Fess! he's just so cute and funny! Alas though, he's not returned my affections, instead making some excuse about not wanting to be with a 'soft thing'. Phht! I thought my soft things were some of my better traits. That overgrown lizard doesn't know what he's missing.

Edit: I need to work on my reading skills.

I realize I'm not operating within some of (or all) the stipulations stated by the OP, but... /shrugs that's how I role.

Edited by RivenDusk

Nadia is actually from Sarkhai, not Arkania. Entirely different species.
Oh wow, I had no idea! Never heard of the Sarkhai before. Then again, I've never played a Jedi Consular. She does look like an Arkanian offshoot from the KOTOR comic though. That's what confused me. Edited by Blackholeskipper