Outfit/Armor Build Help- Komari Vosa

TheUnderking

Hey, y'all! Just returned to the game after a long long absence and started up a SW hoping to style her after Komari Vosa. I haven't been around or keeping tabs on what outfits/armor pieces are available so I was hoping someone more knowledgeable could point me in the right direction as far as what pieces would be best. Ive done SOME searching and found the relaxed jumpsuit or the xoxaan top may work but again- maybe there's a better piece that I just don't know about.

Hey, y'all! Just returned to the game after a long long absence and started up a SW hoping to style her after Komari Vosa. I haven't been around or keeping tabs on what outfits/armor pieces are available so I was hoping someone more knowledgeable could point me in the right direction as far as what pieces would be best. Ive done SOME searching and found the relaxed jumpsuit or the xoxaan top may work but again- maybe there's a better piece that I just don't know about.

I'm not familiar with Komari Vosa (I've only seen the films), so I'm going off of this image that turned up in my search. Let me know if you're referring to a different outfit. I haven't seen the show she is from so I have no idea whether she goes through costume changes.

Moving on...

You aren't going to find something exactly like that in SWTOR, but I'd argue the closest would be the Jori Daragon top & bottom with a black dye used for the cloth portion. The distinguishing characteristics of Komari's outfit above IMO are that the upper legs are bare and it has the flaps that hang down by the legs, and the Jori set also has that. Komari also wears thigh high boots it seems, so you'd probably want to pair it with the boots from the Outlaw Set.

I'm not familiar with Komari Vosa (I've only seen the films), so I'm going off of this image that turned up in my search. Let me know if you're referring to a different outfit. I haven't seen the show she is from so I have no idea whether she goes through costume changes.

Moving on...

You aren't going to find something exactly like that in SWTOR, but I'd argue the closest would be the Jori Daragon top & bottom with a black dye used for the cloth portion. The distinguishing characteristics of Komari's outfit above IMO are that the upper legs are bare and it has the flaps that hang down by the legs, and the Jori set also has that. Komari also wears thigh high boots it seems, so you'd probably want to pair it with the boots from the Outlaw Set.

That's the one! She's the antagonist from the Jango Fett PS2 game lol. Huzzah obscurity!

Thank you so much! I think that's pretty damn close! I perused the galactic market and I may have to pause progress on my SW to save up the necessary funds (I gasped at the cost). Thanks again for the help!

That's the one! She's the antagonist from the Jango Fett PS2 game lol. Huzzah obscurity!

Thank you so much! I think that's pretty damn close! I perused the galactic market and I may have to pause progress on my SW to save up the necessary funds (I gasped at the cost). Thanks again for the help!

No problem! Glad you could find something in the neighborhood of what you are you are looking for.