Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

[Guide/Video] Min-Maxing DPS, Stat / Gear Check

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
[Guide/Video] Min-Maxing DPS, Stat / Gear Check

keimox's Avatar


keimox
02.01.2014 , 07:50 AM | #111
Has anyone yet defined optimal dread forged gear crit-rating for deception spec?

IInox's Avatar


IInox
02.01.2014 , 08:33 AM | #112
Quote: Originally Posted by keimox View Post
Has anyone yet defined optimal dread forged gear crit-rating for deception spec?
400/500 crit rating

keimox's Avatar


keimox
02.02.2014 , 02:56 AM | #113
Quote: Originally Posted by IInox View Post
400/500 crit rating
I was hoping for a more exact number.

IInox's Avatar


IInox
02.11.2014 , 02:12 PM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by keimox View Post
I was hoping for a more exact number.
with Ino's spreadhseet i found 440crit rating but the difference is marginal..take what u prefer between 400/500. there are good parserd fight with 400..some with 500..etc..is difficult to find the optimal crit rating..

keimox's Avatar


keimox
02.11.2014 , 03:40 PM | #115
Quote: Originally Posted by IInox View Post
with Ino's spreadhseet i found 440crit rating but the difference is marginal..take what u prefer between 400/500. there are good parserd fight with 400..some with 500..etc..is difficult to find the optimal crit rating..
Pff... And again we come to RNG. Other classes sure can have exact BiS value but not us :/

Well maybe not exact value but more accurate value than us.

IInox's Avatar


IInox
02.12.2014 , 05:35 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by keimox View Post
Pff... And again we come to RNG. Other classes sure can have exact BiS value but not us :/

Well maybe not exact value but more accurate value than us.
...

I said you 441. spreadsheet gives me a <0.1dps difference between 400-460 crit rating, but mknight for example play with more 500crit and he does good, so for RGN dependent is more difficult to find the BiS stats, the dps is too much variable.

now Idk just take a *********** crit rating you want, what I must say you? how many numbers of crit mods, accuracy mods..?

keimox's Avatar


keimox
02.12.2014 , 10:36 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by IInox View Post
...

I said you 441. spreadsheet gives me a <0.1dps difference between 400-460 crit rating, but mknight for example play with more 500crit and he does good, so for RGN dependent is more difficult to find the BiS stats, the dps is too much variable.

now Idk just take a *********** crit rating you want, what I must say you? how many numbers of crit mods, accuracy mods..?
Don't get too exited . I was just asking around IF anyone has FOUND the BiS rating.

IInox's Avatar


IInox
02.12.2014 , 11:27 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by keimox View Post
Don't get too exited . I was just asking around IF anyone has FOUND the BiS rating.
and I answered you. lol.

keimox's Avatar


keimox
02.12.2014 , 12:07 PM | #119
Quote: Originally Posted by IInox View Post
and I answered you. lol.
Ty for answering.

IInox's Avatar


IInox
02.12.2014 , 12:31 PM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by keimox View Post
Ty for answering.
ur welcome