Bounty Hunter - Mako

Imperial Agent - Raina

Sith Warrior - Jaesa

Sith Inquisitor - Ashara

Smuggler - Akaavi / Risha

Jedi Knight - Kira

Jedi Consular - Nadia

Trooper - Elara?

Because of trooper, this feels unlikely (or maybe thats even better?) but this backstabber can be a female from our previous (vanilla) companions. IF every class would get different (personal) traitor... that would solve few problems like light/dark jaesa, and would scratch a lot of "I want this" companions out of the list.

Interesting idea, though i doubt BW wants to anything so elaborate. They seem to be shying away from class specific stories right now. it might be one of these companions, though. I just hope they're ready for a backlash like Quinn's if it is.

Bounty Hunter - Mako

Imperial Agent - Raina

Sith Warrior - Jaesa

Sith Inquisitor - Ashara

Jedi Knight - Kira

Jedi Consular - Nadia

Trooper - Elara?

Because of trooper, this feels unlikely (or maybe thats even better?) but this backstabber can be a female from our previous (vanilla) companions. IF every class would get different (personal) traitor... that would solve few problems like light/dark jaesa, and would scratch a lot of "I want this" companions out of the list.

you will need to have some sort of idea why these women would want the outlander dead based on the outlanders class and why would they dress in scion gear for. without that, you don't have much of a thoery to work with.

Bounty Hunter - Mako

Imperial Agent - Raina

Sith Warrior - Jaesa

Sith Inquisitor - Ashara

Jedi Knight - Kira

Jedi Consular - Nadia

Trooper - Elara?

why???? cause *****es be crazy?

why???? cause *****es be crazy?

The figure who sabotages the throne in the cutscene appears to be a type 2 female body. Although in the cutscene just before it, the figure looks more like a type 2 male (it's a brief look though so, hard to tell). Really it could just be that's the figure they used for the cutscene and the traitor could be male. Or it could be more than one person.