Cheers to all those returning players out there :)

lordtyronos

I took a 3 year break from this game and I came back around 2 months ago and struggled really hard. Now, with the help of the community I have made great progression towards being great at the game again. I've learned about all the new features, crafting, and found a awesome guild. Shoutout to all those returning players who are struggling. If you are a returning player, tell me your story and how you felt when you first came back :)

im also a returned player.... and i reeeeeeealy enjoying it. compared to ALL the mmos i played and trust me thats ALLOT barely can name a big named MMO where i dont have a max level or multiple one.

this game is Solid... needs improvements and allot of bug fixes but gameplay wise its solid and fun.

also still the best story telling out of all the mmos out there.

but hell they broke the balancing lol and this RNG box gear grind needs to go.

Welcome back! Glad to hear you sorted things out and people were there to help.:) It's nice to see there are still people around willing to help others out when they need it.:D

I returned recently again too, but it wasn't long enough to give me problems. I'm just enjoying story at the moment. Hope you continue to have fun playing. 🤗

I took a long break too and returned late last year. The main reason I left was lack of content back when the level cap was 40. Now with all the dailies, heroics, fps, and ops it is a game worth staying for. Other reasons I left were due to all the class restrictions for armor. I hated the way they used to force players into wearing their idea of "iconic" class outfits. For consulars that meant a dress or yoga pants. Overall I like that there is more diversity in basically everything now compared to release. There is plenty to fix and improve but I can honestly say I enjoy the game now. Edited by MingusPho

I took a long break too and returned late last year. The main reason I left was lack of content back when the level cap was 40. Now with all the dailies, heroics, fps, and ops it is a game worth staying for. Other reasons I left were due to all the class restrictions for armor. I hated the way they used to force players into wearing their idea of "iconic" class outfits. For consulars that meant a dress or yoga pants. Overall I like that there is more diversity in basically everything now compared to release. There is plenty to fix and improve but I can honestly say I enjoy the game now.

the very 1st level cap was 50 .... it never was capped at 40.....

Greetings,

This is my 1st day back in about 3 years. The client is still patching the updates but it's good to hear you were able to find some people to help acclimate you. I'd most likely be a filthy casual although I subscribed and will be looking forward to finding some good people to play with.

Greetings,

This is my 1st day back in about 3 years. The client is still patching the updates but it's good to hear you were able to find some people to help acclimate you. I'd most likely be a filthy casual although I subscribed and will be looking forward to finding some good people to play with.

Nothing wrong with being a casual.:rak_03:

I got burned out like 9 months ago and I recently came back and got myself another three months. So far I've been really enjoying it.

But that road map tho.... I guess will see how long i'll enjoy it once the three month's are up.

I came back about 2 months ago after about a 3 year break. I'm enjoing the game playing in relaxation mode - I got burned out on doing the same ops/raids/fp's day after day. Never could stand pvp - only went when someone dragged me along. I've been playing the stories that I never finished and actually taking more time to look at the world I am in... and loving it. The immersion is great.

Sadly I have been unable to find a guild that is a good mutual fit. I've tried a couple and after the first day, you tend to be ignored or there is just 0-2 other players on doing their own thing. A good fit is one with a voice chat that emphasizes community above all else. I couldn't care less about guild ships, guild strongholds - and required weekly attendance at events? just hell no. I enjoy story content, crafting, gathering mats, and even sharing someone else's story. I hate speed rushing through content - that isn't relaxing. I don't care about leveling or rushing to end-game content. Heck, it has been 2 months and I have barely started the Hutt Cartel xpac - because I wanted to get the feel of the game back and just found myself immersed in content that I cruised through in the past. So that is why I'm looking for an excellent community above all else.

Server: Shadowlands - both factions.

Edit: If you wish to contact me send ingame mail to:

Ishballah - Imperial

O'nyxia - Republic

Edited by ladyalchemist
Add ingame contact info