No Romance for Token level 65's in Kotet?

Adaarye

Please say it ain't so! I'm so disappointed we can't romance Arcann (that I did find on another forum) If so, I'm tossing this character. She's no fun, lol.

This may have been addressed in other threads but I couldn't find it.

Thanks! <3

Please say it ain't so! I'm so disappointed we can't romance Arcann (that I did find on another forum) If so, I'm tossing this character. She's no fun, lol.

This may have been addressed in other threads but I couldn't find it.

Thanks! <3

Is Arcann even able to be romanced by non-boosted characters?

Oh no!! And I already put nice adaptive armor and weaps on this character, lol. Oh well.. unlock it and shelve her, Poor thing. Loveless in KOTET .. :p

Thanks for the info :)

I made that mistake on a boosted toon. I found I couldn't romance Lana. So, I just boosted another toon to 60 and started KOTFE. I stopped playing the boosted 65.

They might want to be put some kind of warning on purchasing tokens for level 65 characters about romances, since that's important to a lot of folks.

I made that mistake on a boosted toon. I found I couldn't romance Lana. So, I just boosted another toon to 60 and started KOTFE. I stopped playing the boosted 65.

They might want to be put some kind of warning on purchasing tokens for level 65 characters about romances, since that's important to a lot of folks.

It sure is. That's why I keep coming back to play this game. I give them time to develop new story then re-sub to play the new content. I played through the new story and it was great but I am very disappointed about the lack of romance for my 65 token character. :confused:

I think Bioware knows or should know it's base well enough to understand that the romance story is a big thing for many of us. It should noted clearly that 65 token characters have no romance options so folks don't waste time and/or money.

I find KOTET's 65's lack of romance .... disturbing... :p

Is Arcann even able to be romanced by non-boosted characters?

No, he is not as yet. People do keep requesting that he be romanced and the last time it was mention they said they might but that was from Ben so take that with a grain of salt.

Honestly not sure how I would feel about that knowing the way they do romances lately. He spent 5 years or so either freezing me in carbonite or trying to kill me and then he switches sides to help me. Sure I give him a chance to prove his loyalty but jumping into a romance with someone like that immediately.. If they took time to develop it maybe but that isn't going to happen if they allow you to romance him.

Edited by casirabit

No, he is not as yet. People do keep requesting that he be romanced and the last time it was mention they said they might but that was from Ben so take that with a grain of salt.

Honestly not sure how I would feel about that knowing the way they do romances lately. He spent 5 years or so either freezing me in carbonite or trying to kill me and then he switches sides to help me. Sure I give him a chance to prove his loyalty but jumping into a romance with someone like that immediately.. If they took time to develop it maybe but that isn't going to happen if they allow you to romance him.

If Arcann becomes romance-able then they have to give a new female option as well. The only one I can think of is Senya, unless they find some crazy way to bring Vaylin back.

Maybe she learned her dad's trick and can possess another body or something.

• 2 weeks later...
I think they need to make a way to go back and lock in a romance with Lana or Theron for Boosted Level 65 characters. They also should give us some new story content with a second chance to romance one of them ... or a first chance to romance another companion or a new character that they introduce. Here's hoping for more options in the future. :) Edited by Jenva

Agreed. This to me was just one oversight with the boosted tokens. No romance as you said. Also no real choice in crew mission skills. All light/dark choices pre-made dependant on if republic or imperial. Which can affect available companions for the level 65. No legacy weapon. There are more you get my point. There are benefits to these tokens but do they out way the negatives? Well a very close call, more so with the start at level 65 than it was with the start at level 60.