PVE and PVP armors are same ?

im asking because in vendors i dont see any info if are specific to pvp or pve (except vendor's name)

and saw one guy wearing one with 24s inside the parts and those mods didnt have specific info if are for pvp or pve

are they different or not?

wearing the centurion will do same work as columi?

centurion is equivlent to tionese

champion to columni

battlemaster to rakata

If you PVP in PVE gear you will not kill people as fast and die faster (no expertise)

If you PVE in PVP gear you will not kill monsters as fast and die faster (less stats and endurance)

But wearing purples is better than wearing blues or greens. Replace with the needed gear when possible.

champion to columni

battlemaster to rakata

If you PVP in PVE gear you will not kill people as fast and die faster (no expertise)

If you PVE in PVP gear you will not kill monsters as fast and die faster (less stats and endurance)

But wearing purples is better than wearing blues or greens. Replace with the needed gear when possible.

im wearing now 22s and doing dailies for the 23s, never seen 24s, and since he tells me that he wears 24s in a pvp armor thought to ask if are 24s (besides difference armor types)

thnx for info so far

Edited by Kissakias

champion to columni

battlemaster to rakata

I was wondering what tionese, columni, and rakata meant gear wise? To clarify, is it just another way of saying centurion, champion, battle master? Is one set PVE and one PVP?

I suppose I'm a little confused still.

Thanks in advance!

PvE armor progression: Tionese => Columi => Rakata

PvP armor progression: Centurion => Champion => Battlemaster

item level progression for the above: 126 => 136 => 140

Thank you very much for this info. The night I asked about it on the fleet, people were in the insulting mood without giving much info. :D

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=176836 (1st page)

read what SaiBear wrote

i'll c/p it

''Another way to gear up is to pvp for the bag rewards and if you win a gear piece, strip the mods out.

This will get your mod gear level = to Columi level just without the setbonus. ''

as he says the mods inside champion armor are same as columi

doesnt sounds fair since pvp here is a big grind

champion to columni

battlemaster to rakata

Lol so false... PvE gear gives you a bigger damage increase than any expertise stacking battlemaster will have over you. The problem is, you trade survivability for it.

I pvp in full rakata on my marauder, and battlemaster marauders tickle compared to my damage.

Edited by Nessirin