Any chance for Akaavi Sparr in Mandolre's Revenge?

JasonPogo

I doubt Akaavi will make an appearance. She may be mentioned, but she won't show up. They would have announced her if she was going to be there. And if she DID show up, her fans would probably be unhappy about it since she wouldn't be a "featured" character, like Torian/Aric/Kaliyo was.

Broonmark. Seriously? One of the least popular companions is getting season 1 return, while every damn smuggler companion except Bowdaar is in limbo. What the holy heck are they thinking?

From a writing/development point, it makes perfect sense. Broonmark's the last of the "low-hanging fruit" companions that are easy to bring back because there's no need to record dialogue and such.

Also, Smuggler has the "problem" of an above-average number of romanceable companions as well, who can't really be brought back via alerts (well, they could, but could you imagine the rage of fans who only got their boo back via a semi-unvoiced 20 minute sidequest?). Of course, that still leaves Guss, too (who I believe is supposed to be back before season 2), and, presumably a "why not bring back Akaavi in Chapter 14!?", which I...have no defense for, really.