Request: Token refunds for picking the wrong Columi set

I'm not the only one to have done this..

I picked up the chest and helmet tokens for the Columi set, and went to the vendor to trade them in. Because the Field Tech and Enforcer sets had the same stats, and because the Field Tech looked slightly cooler, I chose it. Once I got it, I discovered that it had a set bonus - for a sniper. I couldn't see that set bonus when inspecting the armor at the vendor. I'm an operative. Would really like to have that 2-set bonus for the operative (as it's a big increase to my crit chance for my #1 attack). It'll probably be another 4 weeks for me to get 2 more pieces...

I know it doesn't help now, but KNOTOR.com does have the set bonuses listed.

I'm sorry that you didn't know which set to choose, but the information is out there so you don't make the same mistake again, or so other people won't make it.

You shouldn't have to go to a third party site to get a correct gear piece...

I'm not the only one to have done this..

I picked up the chest and helmet tokens for the Columi set, and went to the vendor to trade them in. Because the Field Tech and Enforcer sets had the same stats, and because the Field Tech looked slightly cooler, I chose it. Once I got it, I discovered that it had a set bonus - for a sniper. I couldn't see that set bonus when inspecting the armor at the vendor. I'm an operative. Would really like to have that 2-set bonus for the operative (as it's a big increase to my crit chance for my #1 attack). It'll probably be another 4 weeks for me to get 2 more pieces...

I'm going to be honest with you, Bioware isn't going to help you whatsoever. I've been waiting a week and a half for tons of other loot problems and none have been addressed. All of it is a write off.

I know it doesn't help now, but KNOTOR.com does have the set bonuses listed.

I'm sorry that you didn't know which set to choose, but the information is out there so you don't make the same mistake again, or so other people won't make it.

yeah, I found that out after looking through my skills and realizing none of the bonuses helped me, haha.

I'm going to be honest with you, Bioware isn't going to help you whatsoever. I've been waiting a week and a half for tons of other loot problems and none have been addressed. All of it is a write off.

It may just be that they're a lot more innundated with this type of thing than they thought.

But that's why I'd like a vendor return option.. something built into the game, where we don't have to get help on every single one of these :)

I did the same thing. I created a ticket and I'm still waiting.

The token is CALLED force-master. I went and bought the FORCE-MASTER piece. It's the first one with the default sort order that I could buy - I didn't even know I might want to look further in the list.

After I bought it, I saw the tier bonus and thought .. wow, this sucks for a healer. I considered respeccing to DPS.

The next night I won my leg token during my first trip to EV. I did the same thing. Even though the bonus sucks for me, I was like "woo, ****** bonus is better than no bonus".

Two nights later I won my boots. I went to buy my boots. I thought OMG I BOUGHT THE WRONG BOOTS - *** IS FORCE-MYSTIC. Then I saw the set bonus.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, crap.

Anyways, I made a ticket. I run lots of FPs every night. Already replaced the legs. Healer 2P *rocks*, haha. I bet I have the chest and hands done in a week. Not a big deal, I guess.

I wonder if I'll win them for a 2nd time before I hear back from BW.