Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Healer for new season plus regs

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Healer for new season plus regs

Jibblitz
02.12.2019 , 10:30 AM | #1
Hi All-

I am trying to decide between sage or op for heals. I am leveling both and almost there. I see a lot of potential with the OP and I come from wow where I played resto druid in arenas so I am biased. However, sage has so many cool abilities for pvp. To wit, two questions:
1. Which of the two healers would you play ?
2. Is there a noticeable difference between Repub and empire in rated and reg like there is in wow?

I will probably queue with some wow arena friends. I dont even know how rateds work in swtor- is there a separate queue for premade 4s?

Thanks from a noob

Wimbleton
02.12.2019 , 10:36 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jibblitz View Post
noob
Sage/Sorc

Lhancelot
02.12.2019 , 02:18 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Jibblitz View Post
Hi All-

I am trying to decide between sage or op for heals. I am leveling both and almost there. I see a lot of potential with the OP and I come from wow where I played resto druid in arenas so I am biased. However, sage has so many cool abilities for pvp. To wit, two questions:
1. Which of the two healers would you play ?
2. Is there a noticeable difference between Repub and empire in rated and reg like there is in wow?

I will probably queue with some wow arena friends. I dont even know how rateds work in swtor- is there a separate queue for premade 4s?

Thanks from a noob
Play the one you find most fun. Sorc is easier to master, Ops has higher potential according to many in ranked. In regs, both put up great numbers.

If you group up with 4 in a group and queue for regs, you all will enter regs. That's a big cry topic tbh, many people hate that 4 man premades get to group together in regs.
The Revival of SWTOR: Petition for More Funding and Resources
(Click link Below For More Information)

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=959696