The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden

Yeah, it was an instance. I don't remember seeing any, myself, but there you go. More to look forward to, I guess.

Yeah, I've seen a couple in instances (outside of the cut scenes). There's one that I made note of under Vector's list because it was so cute.

Edited by iamthehoyden

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a bunch here!

Doc

Belsavis, Ancient Prison Caverns, Outer Depths: "Check out the size of these prison cells. What are they keeping in here, rancors?"

Belsavis, The Burning Way: "Anything called the World Razer needs to stay down in its hole - forever."

Elara Dorne

Voss, Voss-Ka speeder pad (you have this one, but without keywords): "This world is quite striking. I've read that the Voss have very impressive medical techniques - I'll have to look into it."

Qyzen Fess

Tython, Jedi Temple: "Often, strange looks when I enter temple alone."

Tython, The Forge: "Is shame that Jedi place has become home of Flesh Raiders."

Coruscant, outside spaceport: "Is cold world. Both full and empty."

Coruscant, Senate Plaza: "Why so large building, just for Republic's elders?"

Coruscant, Senate Tower interior: "Is great honor you show your elders."

Coruscant, Dealer's Den Cantina: "Prey drown weakness here. Is no place for us."

Coruscant, Old Galactic Market shipping/receiving docks: "Why they cower here? Is points to be gained!"

Tatooine, by the sandcrawler north of Anchorhead: "Jawas know desert, repairs, gossip. Good to listen."

Tatooine, Abandoned Czerka Facility: "To whatever world they come, Czerka leave mark."

Alderaan, House Organa: "Is show of power? For clan's prestige?"

Corellia, Axial Park North (in the park near the Republic safe house): "Living grass among dead buildings. Is good to see."

Felix Iresso

Voss, Shrine of Healing: "I almost feel like I should leave my weapons behind. This is no place for soldiers."

Voss, The King's Cannon, Gormak Lands: "Sheesh. Look at the bore on that monster. It could blow a building clean in half."

Corellia, outside spaceport: "I always meant to take shore leave on Corellia one day. Just kept putting it off."

Corellia, Corellian Legislature: "So that's where Corellia's politicians gambled with people's lives, and lost."

Aric Jorgan

Ord Mantell, Fort Garnik: "Seps made their charge on this fort once - souped-up speeders, a few heavy arms. It didn't go well for them."

Coruscant, outside spaceport: "I've been to Coruscant twice, but it still amazes me. We're standing in the beating heart of the Republic."

Coruscant, Senate Plaza: "The Senate Tower. I've never actually been inside before - I'm looking forward to it."

Coruscant, Senate Tower interior: "This place is even more impressive than the holovids. Hard to believe we'll be reporting here from now on."

Coruscant, Dealer's Den Cantina: "Guys on Ord Mantell used to tell stories about this place. They're supposed to have the best Corellian whiskey on Coruscant."

Old Galactic Market shipping/receiving docks: "Barricades, armed standoffs ... it feels like we're back on Ord Mantell, not the capital of the Republic."

Belsavis, Ancient Prison Caverns, Outer Depths: "I wonder how deep this place goes. It's just one prison block after another."

Belsavis, The Burning Way: "Whatever's behind that door, it's not good. Let's stay sharp, huh?"

Andronikos Revel

Belsavis, Larcenous Prisoner Holding, Minimum Security: "Nice demolition job. Can't run a prison with a big hole in the wall, huh."

Corso Riggs

(The ones from Coruscant are already on the list, but missing keywords like some of the others - so here are the quotes for them!)

Coruscant, outside spaceport: "Coruscant sure is good at making a fella feel small. I guess it's kind of inspiring ..."

Coruscant, Senate Tower: "The senators are mighty proud of their office building, aren't they? Can't say I blame them."

Coruscant, Dealer's Den Cantina: "Wow ... even the cantinas here are big. Darmas says this is the best watering hole on the planet."

Nar Shaddaa, Lower Promenade: "Rubbing elbows with the enemy and playing nice doesn't sit right with me. We should be kicking the Empire's tail off the Promenade."

Nar Shaddaa, Prison Depths, Shadow Town (by sewer pipes): "Don't know why they bother putting sewer pipes down here. Not like the residents care about disposing of their filth."

Khem Val

Korriban, Sith Academy (you have this one, but without keywords): "How things have changed. How long since my master's death."

Nar Shaddaa, outside spaceport: "Careful, little Sith. This would be an easy place to let your guard down. I cannot vouch for your safety if you do."

Nar Shaddaa, Corellian sector: "The night is a shadow-killer's ally."

Nar Shaddaa, Duros sector (entry): "The lowest of the low. No one will notice if I consume one or two."

Nar Shaddaa, Duros sector, Umbarra Plaza (alien rioter area): "Be careful, little Sith. They are small creatures, but they sting."

Tatooine, outside Mos Ila spaceport: "The heat does not trouble me, but keep cool on this world, little Sith."

I'll be back with more! :)

Oh, I have an interesting one. Not only a comment, but a quest.

If you have Kaliyo out during your Agent class quest on Hoth where you have to tag crates, Kaliyo will stop and ask if you want to loot the crates. You can make a light or dark side choice there. Pretty sure no other companions will say anything to you.

I filed this one away for when I was on Hoth. I had Lokin out and...

He didn't say anything, but I was still able to choose whether or not to loot the crates (Light/Dark choice).

Heh, I just came across another curiosity: Kira saying exactly the same thing in 2 different places

"Hoth. If the cold doesn't kill you, the pointy landscape will".

Outside the Star of Coruscant and in a cave instance, both in the Starship Graveyard.

Early onset dementia, maybe?...

BTW Hoyden, check my post above for more Kira/T7 for your updates.

Updates in to T7 and tons to Kira Carson.

DarthRobert, these are great! Just post a reminder here at the end when you update that list so I can add in the new ones.

Tatooine - Dune Sea [-2395, 385] on entering the Czerka Dig Site: "Dear Czerka, please stop discovering horrible ancient things. Love, Kira." Best. Line. Ever.

Completely agree! Best line, lol. She's so snarky, I'd forgotten how much :)

Currently on Alderaan with my Sith Warrior. She mostly works together with Malavi Quinn but Vette tags along quite often. I want to get to know all my companions when playing through a class story. So far Vette has been quite chatty on this planet, she has not been out that much but she keeps saying things which I really enjoy. Malavi on the other hand has not said a single word on this planet, or Tatooine as well. It might simply be that I have had some very bad luck with timing, only having Vette out whenever I passed a "talking point". But I have taken Malavi back to the places that Vette responded to hoping to get him going.

He does talk, right? I mean, they are not even married yet.

signed, concerned little Sith

He does talk, right? I mean, they are not even married yet.

signed, concerned little Sith

I hope so!! Right now we don't have any lines from him, so if you run into anything let me know! I didn't have much luck with Gault on Alderaan either, and I ran him all over the place to a lot of the typical dialogue triggering spots. Right out of the spaceport on Tatooine and in the cantina seems to be pretty typical, so you might try those spots. But please, if you find any Quinn lines, let me know! :)

lol, I have draged poor Malavi Quinn around Alderaan hoping for him feel like opening up a little but no such luck. Switched over to Vette today, prefer to play with all my comps, and 5 minutes later she comes up with a new little snippet.

Alderaan, The Glarus Valley (576, 178)

Vette says

"Elysium ruins. Was a treasure hunter's dream at one point but pretty picked over now"

Still not sure that the man speaks when out in the world, however, his wonderful voice in convos does make up for that. Whenever I find the planet that he does like, I promise to get him a new orange moddable outfit as reward :p

Edited by SilentKitty

Finished Corellia. Walked Zenith around.

Exiting Corellian spaceport

In the Labor Valley Biochemical Industrial District about X -3163, Y -76 there's a ledge overlooking the city he speaks at.

In Axial Park, the Leisure Gardens X 357, Y 13 when you go down the stairs into the park proper.

In the Government District, Capitol Square. On the approach to the Legislature building before entering it, Zenith speaks.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally the first time that Malavi Quinn said something while out questing :p

Taris, Brell Sediment, just outside the Toxic Lake Garrison. The first base on Taris, exiting it he said

We should proceed cautiously - it would be difficult to plan a retreat from here

Whew... finally. Have a friend who just started his first character in SWTOR. He is also playing a Sith Warrior, since he really likes Vette I dragged him across one place in which she has always spoken for me. This time there was no such luck. So I know that the talking-points don't always trigger. That is the boring reason for him not speaking.

I do have a funnier explanation for it as well. It ties in with SW-story on Taris- spoilers if you haven't done it

A much more fun version is that he first opened his mouth after my little Sith Warrior flirted like mad with Pierce :p

Thank you for the updates! I've made the changes to T7 and Quinn.

I do have a funnier explanation for it as well. It ties in with SW-story on Taris- spoilers if you haven't done it

A much more fun version is that he first opened his mouth after my little Sith Warrior flirted like mad with Pierce :p

Impossible man, lol...

like he could compete with Pierce :D

Quinn : on Hoth, at Leth outpost entrance:

"I have reinforcements ready if we need them, my lord. Just say the word."

Edit: Another line from Quinn, still at Leth outpost, the other entrance (ice fissure side)

"Hmm, clearly man-made structure. Fanatics of some kind to build that out of ice"

stil on Hoth, at Lorramar, entrance to the last room:

"I suspect there will be more dangers ahead, my lord. The pirates will doubtlessly have defenses."

He probably likes the place :D

Edited by kalistea

Two more Doctor Lokin's on Hoth:

(2242,-1013), Mission Spoils for the Victor: Locate the Cache

Lokin: "The White Maw is very serious about their security. I advise caution."

(2892, -106), approaching the Star of Coruscant

Lokin: "I remember the reports coming in from Hoth during the war. I was at the headquarters when the Republic superdreadnaught went down ... the whole room cheered."

Snipped to the relevant bit. Sorry, I managed to delete the quote marks Iamthehoyden, but I credit you

Empire

Bounty Hunter

Torian Cadera

Hoth - location unclear; comment about spire you can see in the distance

This is right outside the Leth outpost, when you leave it to go on to the next area

Edited by Mirdthestrill

Quinn, on Taris near the endar spire 14,-147

"The Endar Spire, my lord. The destruction of this ship was legendary. It set in motion the series of events that led to Darth Malak's bombardment of the planet."

I drag him everywhere so I'll probably find some more :D

Edited by kalistea

Some more for Quinn :

Taris, Crater Command base

"This is an excellent staging site. Easily defended and built for quick mobilization."

Quesh, imperial garrison 185,162 (in front of the shuttle)

"Quesh is a critical planet in the war, my lord. I'm glad we're here to add our weight to the effort."

Quick note to self to be added and/or checked tomorrow:

Vector - Voss - The Nightmare Lands, Dark Heart Approach (2071, 5); "things in the shadows"

Vector - Hoth - Icefall Plains, Dorn Base (-2660, 101); "keen discomfort"

Temple - Corellia - Coronet Spaceport (-1572, 44); "proud of our troops"

Vector - Corellia - Labor Valley - Unstable Components Development (-2484, -75); "gain the locals' trust"

Vector - Corellia - Government District - Green Jedi Territory (3961, 184); "Song of Fury"