Coolest Voice In The Game.

Captain_Zone

No, we don't know what you mean! Please explain.

I kid, I kid. :D

Well my fav voice in game is of course Timothy Omundson, and Steve Blum ain't half bad, either.

I still think they intentionally made Jorgan look like him. The jaw and chin are exactly the same. Same perpetual scowl. lol

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think they intentionally made Jorgan look like him. The jaw and chin are exactly the same. Same perpetual scowl. lol

Hah! I'm not the only one who thought so! (Plus I think Omundson's ears are a bit pointy.)

And I agree with Taalbert - the scowl is ever so much fun.

My top 3 voices are...

Female Trooper voiced by female Commander Shepard herself, Jennifer Hale. Also voices Bastila and Satele Shan.

Female Agent voiced by Jo Wyatt who also voices female Hawke in Dragon Age 2.

Andronikos Revel. Can't remember the actor's name but he voiced Spike Speigel in the awesome anime Cowboy Bebop.

:eek:

Female trooper sounds like Bastilla??

*leaves to go roll a Female Trooper*

My favorites:

Malavai Quinn--I could listen to him talk forever and just sit there drooling on myself.

Vector Hyllis--Hard to say why I find it sexy, but it is. It's not as sexy as Quinn's but there's just SOMETHING about his voice.

Doc--Okay, I had no idea how'd he sound looking like a Three Muskateer with his goatee type beard thing, but damn that man's voice makes me and my Jedi drool.

Torian Cadera--At first I was like 'is that...it is! Bleach, how are ya!' lol Love it when I rez him and he says 'Got sloppy.' Wow, man, wow.

Corso Riggs--Okay, the southern twang gets on my nerves sometimes, but I love hearing him say his fighting lines. 'Now you're dumb, ugly AND dead!' 'Anything you want, Captain." *sigh*

Gault Rennow--Anything this man says is pure comic genius. They picked the perfect VA for him. Oh man. I die everytime he says 'Think I knocked 'em crosseyed'.

Sanju Pyne--He was pretty good. My agent misses him.

Aric Jorgan--fits him perfectly. They chose this VA well.

Male Smuggler--he fits my husband's smuggler perfectly.

Female Smuggler--i laugh at how she says alot of things.

Female Inquisitor--Especially when she's on Alderaan and you pick the dialogue about liking bugs. hehe

Female Agent--fits the class perfectly. Though she sounds like a southern redneck to me when she's speaking without her accent. Or like a Texan. lol

Female Jedi Knight--Her voice fits my naive (yet sexually aggressive...ask Doc) Chiss Jedi Knight perfectly.

Don't really have any least favorites. But has anyone else noticed that the companions' looks almost completely match their VAs? If you keep their default look, they look almost 100% like their voice actors. http://www.pop-gamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/swtorvoiceacting.jpg

As for them doing additional voices? I've heard Vector as one of the

Sith at the very ending battle for the Agent.

I've heard Corso's voice

during an Imperial side quest where the brothers deceive you to kill you on Alderaan

I've heard the actor who played Biff Tannen in

the Bountyhunter class story on Nar Shaddaa, he played the fat Twilek

And General Garza

she's a vendor on a number of planets on at least the Republic side

Travis Willingham aka Roy Mustang is

every damn where on the Republic side. I hear him all over the place

I'm sure I've heard other people, but don't remember. Not sure where Armin Shimmerman's voice is heard though. Used to him speaking as Quark.

My favorites:

Malavai Quinn--I could listen to him talk forever and just sit there drooling on myself.

Vector Hyllis--Hard to say why I find it sexy, but it is. It's not as sexy as Quinn's but there's just SOMETHING about his voice.

Doc--Okay, I had no idea how'd he sound looking like a Three Muskateer with his goatee type beard thing, but damn that man's voice makes me and my Jedi drool.

Torian Cadera--At first I was like 'is that...it is! Bleach, how are ya!' lol Love it when I rez him and he says 'Got sloppy.' Wow, man, wow.

Corso Riggs--Okay, the southern twang gets on my nerves sometimes, but I love hearing him say his fighting lines. 'Now you're dumb, ugly AND dead!' 'Anything you want, Captain." *sigh*

Gault Rennow--Anything this man says is pure comic genius. They picked the perfect VA for him. Oh man. I die everytime he says 'Think I knocked 'em crosseyed'.

Sanju Pyne--He was pretty good. My agent misses him.

Aric Jorgan--fits him perfectly. They chose this VA well.

Male Smuggler--he fits my husband's smuggler perfectly.

Female Smuggler--i laugh at how she says alot of things.

Female Inquisitor--Especially when she's on Alderaan and you pick the dialogue about liking bugs. hehe

Female Agent--fits the class perfectly. Though she sounds like a southern redneck to me when she's speaking without her accent. Or like a Texan. lol

Female Jedi Knight--Her voice fits my naive (yet sexually aggressive...ask Doc) Chiss Jedi Knight perfectly.

Don't really have any least favorites. But has anyone else noticed that the companions' looks almost completely match their VAs? If you keep their default look, they look almost 100% like their voice actors. http://www.pop-gamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/swtorvoiceacting.jpg

As for them doing additional voices? I've heard Vector as one of the

Sith at the very ending battle for the Agent.

I've heard Corso's voice

during an Imperial side quest where the brothers deceive you to kill you on Alderaan

I've heard the actor who played Biff Tannen in

the Bountyhunter class story on Nar Shaddaa, he played the fat Twilek

And General Garza

she's a vendor on a number of planets on at least the Republic side

Travis Willingham aka Roy Mustang is

every damn where on the Republic side. I hear him all over the place

I'm sure I've heard other people, but don't remember. Not sure where Armin Shimmerman's voice is heard though. Used to him speaking as Quark.

Corso sounds like straight outta northern Texas/southern Oklahoma to me. *shrug*

Edited by Captain_Zone

For the older member of the audience - not sure if this has been said already:

Overseer Tremmel - Paul Darrow, ex Avon from Blakes 7. Old I know but classic 70's scifi. Recognised his voice immediately. one of the "Greyest" heros in TV history.